Shantou University was founded in 1981. Shantou University lays great emphasis on education and research facilities. The motto of Shantou University is to value Solidarity, Diligence, Practice and Innovation. Shantou University has some of the most hard-working professors due to whose efforts Shantou University has gained its current status of being one of the among top 40 medical Universities in China.
MBBS at Shantou University
Shantou University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Shantou University is of six years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Shantou University is English. The duration of internship at Shantou is one year. Each academic year at Shantou University is divided into two semesters.
Ranking of Shantou University
Shantou University has been ranked as follows:
Location of Shantou University
Shantou University is located in Shantou. The people of Shantou are very warm and welcoming towards the students studying in Shantou University. Shantou is on the eastern coast of Guangdong in China. Some of the tourist favorite places in Shantou University are Qing’ao Bay Tourism Area (an exquisite seaside resort), Queshi Bridge and Zongbingfu.
Admission process for MBBS course in Shantou University
In order to take admission in Shantou University a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 65 % marks are eligible to study in Shantou. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Shantou University are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Shantou University are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Visa for MBBS course at Shantou University
Some documents required to obtain visa to take admission in Shantou University are:
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at Shantou University
- Shantou University offers good quality education.
2. The cost of living for MBBS students in China is very low.
3. A MBBS student can opt for various extra-curricular activities at Shantou University.
4. The tuition fee is very low for students pursuing MBBS at Shantou University.
5. The admission process for MBBS at Shantou University is quite simple without any hassle of admission exams or entrance exam in China.
6. Students from many different countries who come to study at Shantou University provide an exposure to many cultures for an Indian student.
7. The local people are also very welcoming and warm towards the students.
8. Shantou University is recognized as one of the best medical university by the World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Shantou University
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in China
For Other Countries Check Below Links: