Zhejiang University was founded in 1897. Zhejiang University ranks among the top medical universities of China. Zhejiang University lays great emphasis on scientific research over anything else. Zhejiang University has important national and municipal disciplines, laboratories and exchange stations for post-doctoral research. The highly qualified staff always welcomes students to ask any queries that may come to their mind.
MBBS at Zhejiang University
The MBBS course at Zhejiang University is approved by Medical council of India. The undergraduate course of MBBS at Zhejiang University is of 6 years- one year for pre-med, two years for pre-clinic and three years for clinical subjects. The language of instruction followed at Zhejiang University is English. Every academic year is divided into two semesters.
Ranking of Zhejiang University
Zhejiang University has been ranked as:
Globally – 166
Nationally – 4
Location of Zhejiang University
Zhejiang University is located in Hangzhou. Hangzhou grew to prominence as the southern terminus of the Grand Canal and has been one of the most renowned and prosperous cities in China for much of the last millennium. Hangzhou is an emerging tech-hub. The E-commerce Company Alibaba is also located in Hangzhou. The location of Zhejiang Medical University gives a big advantage to the student as the location attracts many tourists and working class people making it a hub of intellectual minds.
Admission process for MBBS course in Zhejiang University
In order to get admission in Zhejiang University a student must have qualified the NEET exam. There is no need to appear for any additional entrance exam for taking admission in MBBS at Zhejiang University in China. Also, the student should have scored at least 70% (in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) to get admission in MBBS at Zhejiang Medical University.
Visa for MBBS course at Zhejiang University
The student must have the following documents to obtain a visa to study MBBS at Zhejiang University:
• Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at Zhejiang University
1. The cost of studying MBBS in China is very less in comparison to the private medical colleges in India.
2. Zhejiang University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
3. The admission in Zhejiang University is a hassle free process because there is no need for any extra entrance exam
4. There are separate dormitories for the comfortable accommodation of students at Zhejiang University.
5. Zhejiang University organizes various student exchange programs.
6. Zhejiang University provides a healthy environment for interaction among students of all nationalities, which leads to exposure to various cultures.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Zhejiang University
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in China
For Other Countries Check Below Links: