Murdoch is an internationally recognised University, ranked as one of the top 100 young universities in the world (THE ranking 2017). Having been at the forefront of Australian research for over 40 years, Murdoch’s academics, alumni and students have led the way to some of the world’s most ground-breaking research discoveries. Murdoch’s small class sizes provide students with a unique personal learning experience. Guided by leading academics and industry experts, Murdoch students explore new ways of thinking, making a real difference by applying advanced theories with real-world experiences. Work-related experience is an integral part of learning at Murdoch and the institution takes great pride in preparing students for a successful career. Its Work Integrated Learning (WIL) Programme provides students with vital exposure to various industries, where they learn the skills and attributes that are required of working professionals. Murdoch graduates enter the workforce with the confidence that they will be successful, and highly employable, members of society.
The university offers 105 undergraduate, 98 postgraduate and 54 Honours courses in the field of Business and Law, Science, Social and Cultural Studies, Health, Technology, Creative Arts, Engineering, Teaching.
1. World Ranking
• World Rankings Overview: Murdoch University is the number 26 ranked Australian university overall on the world university ranking systems
• QS World Rankings : Murdoch is ranked at number 501+ on the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) world ranking system which is number 24 in Australia.
• THE Times World Rankings: Murdoch is ranked at number 401+ on the Times Higher Education world university ranking system which is number =25 in Australia.
• Academic Rankings World Universities (ARWU) Rankings : Murdoch is ranked at number 701+ on the ARWU world university ranking system which is number =26 in Australia.
• US News Rankings : Murdoch is ranked at number 607= on the US News world university ranking system which is number 25 in Australia.
• CWUR Center for World University Rankings: Murdoch is ranked at number 811 on the CWUR Center for World University Rankings system which is number 24 in Australia.
• Times Universities Under 50 Years: Murdoch is ranked at number =68 on the TImes Higher Education best world universities under 50 years of age which is number 12 in Australia.
• QS Universities Under 50 Years Old: Murdoch is ranked at number 91+ on the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) universities under 50 years old ranking system which is number 14= in Australia.
• Times Asia/Pacific Rankings: Murdoch is ranked at number 62 on the Times Asia/Pacific ranking system which is number 23 in Australia.
2. Australian Rankings
• Excellence in Research Australia (ERA) Ranking : Murdoch is ranked at number 23 on the domestic ERA ranking system (2012)
• AEN 5 Star Ranking: Murdoch is rated a 3 1/2 Star university on the overall AEN 5 Star Ranking System
Murdoch University spans five campuses across three countries and offers students a diverse range of learning environments.
The campus in Western Australia is located at Perth, Mandurah and Rockingham.
The international campus is located at Dubai and Singapore.
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
Following videos might help you as well.