MBBS from Addin Women’s Medical College
Addin Women’s Medical College , in Bangladesh is a highly prestigious for-profit private higher education institution, founded in 2008.
This non governmental organisation, with an objective to serve the underprivileged, was the first to be established among the four sister medical colleges the organisation runs.
With a student intake of just 75 , the institution has a highly selective admission policy, witj students being shortlisted centrally by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), on the basis of a preliminary multiple choice questions exam, along with grades at Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) as governing factors.
Ranking of Addin Women’s Medical College
• Recognised by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC)
• Affiliated with Dhaka University
• Permission by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of People’s Republic, Bangladesh
Location of Addin Women’s Medical College
The institute is located in the 2 Bara Maghbazar, Dhaka, Bangladesh, an urban setting, which is the centre of national government, trade and culture. Being the capital and the largest city of Bangladesh, it is well connected with highways and railway links to other parts of Bangladesh and beyond, making it easily accessible by transportation and has all the basic amenities within the reach of the students.
Faculty of Addin Women’s Medical College
The institute has a strong medical body, presiding over the following faculties as,
• Department of Anatomy
• Department of Physiology
• Department of Biochemistry
• Department of Community Medicine
• Department of Pharmacology & Therapeutics
• Department of Forensic Medicine
• Department of Pathology
• Department of Microbiology
• Department of Medicine
• Department of Internal Medicine
• Department of Castroenthology
• Department of Hepatology
• Department of Neuromedicine
• Department of Neonatology and NICU
• Department of Urology
• Department of Otolaryngology
• Department of Paediatrics
• Department of Surgery
• Department of Orthopaedics
• Department of Ophthalmology
• Department of ENT
• Department of Gynecology & Obstetrics
• Department of Radiology & Imaging
• Department of Dermatology
• Department of Psychiatry
• Department of Anaesthesiology
• Department of Journal
The duration of MBBS course is 5 Years, with one Year compulsory internship.
Advantages of studying in Addin Women’s Medical College
• The University offers high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees, to benefit the disadvantaged female students.
• The University has a panel of highly knowledgeable and experienced faculty and staff strength who are masters in their own fields, to impart world class education to the young minds.
• The University has modern infrastructure with well equipped lecture halls, dissection rooms, laboratories and museums.
It also has premium facilities, like hostel, cafeteria, prayer room, library, play-grounds. Students can also avail facilities like, internet, computer, intercom, website, email, scanners, multimedia and other audio visual aids.
• The University aims at holistic development of students via modern researches and methods by moulding their scientific and research based educational activities.
• The University promotes and nurtures extra curricular activities in students, and gives handful of opportunities in cultural activities, like wall magazine, art, dance, music, debate, etc.
• The University offers accommodation facilities for the international as well as national students in fully furnished hostels, on a first come first serve basis.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR MBBS PROGRAM AT Addin Women’s Medical College
For latest fee structure, Contact your nearest branch now
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Bangladesh. For more information about MBBS in Bangladesh, click below
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well