MBBS from Addin Women’s Medical College
Addin Women’s Medical College , in Bangladesh is a highly prestigious for-profit private higher education institution, founded in 2008.
This non governmental organisation, with an objective to serve the underprivileged, was the first to be established among the four sister medical colleges the organisation runs.
With a student intake of just 75 , the institution has a highly selective admission policy, witj students being shortlisted centrally by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), on the basis of a preliminary multiple choice questions exam, along with grades at Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) as governing factors.
Ranking of Addin Women’s Medical College
• Recognised by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC)
• Affiliated with Dhaka University
• Permission by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of People’s Republic, Bangladesh
Location of Addin Women’s Medical College
The institute is located in the 2 Bara Maghbazar, Dhaka, Bangladesh, an urban setting, which is the centre of national government, trade and culture. Being the capital and the largest city of Bangladesh, it is well connected with highways and railway links to other parts of Bangladesh and beyond, making it easily accessible by transportation and has all the basic amenities within the reach of the students.
Faculty of Addin Women’s Medical College
The institute has a strong medical body, presiding over the following faculties as,
• Department of Anatomy
• Department of Physiology
• Department of Biochemistry
• Department of Community Medicine
• Department of Pharmacology & Therapeutics
• Department of Forensic Medicine
• Department of Pathology
• Department of Microbiology
• Department of Medicine
• Department of Internal Medicine
• Department of Castroenthology
• Department of Hepatology
• Department of Neuromedicine
• Department of Neonatology and NICU
• Department of Urology
• Department of Otolaryngology
• Department of Paediatrics
• Department of Surgery
• Department of Orthopaedics
• Department of Ophthalmology
• Department of ENT
• Department of Gynecology & Obstetrics
• Department of Radiology & Imaging
• Department of Dermatology
• Department of Psychiatry
• Department of Anaesthesiology
• Department of Journal
The duration of MBBS course is 5 Years, with one Year compulsory internship.
Advantages of studying in Addin Women’s Medical College
• The University offers high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees, to benefit the disadvantaged female students.
• The University has a panel of highly knowledgeable and experienced faculty and staff strength who are masters in their own fields, to impart world class education to the young minds.
• The University has modern infrastructure with well equipped lecture halls, dissection rooms, laboratories and museums.
It also has premium facilities, like hostel, cafeteria, prayer room, library, play-grounds. Students can also avail facilities like, internet, computer, intercom, website, email, scanners, multimedia and other audio visual aids.
• The University aims at holistic development of students via modern researches and methods by moulding their scientific and research based educational activities.
• The University promotes and nurtures extra curricular activities in students, and gives handful of opportunities in cultural activities, like wall magazine, art, dance, music, debate, etc.
• The University offers accommodation facilities for the international as well as national students in fully furnished hostels, on a first come first serve basis.
For latest fee structure, Contact your nearest branch now
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Bangladesh. For more information about MBBS in Bangladesh, click below
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.