Southeast University was founded in 1902. Southeast University has grown over the years to become one of the most prominent universities of China. The curriculum is designed keeping in mind the academic and career goals of the students. One of the best aspects of studying at Southeast University is the diversity of students who come to study there.
MBBS at Southeast University
Southeast University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and World Health Organization. The duration of course at Southeast University is 6 years. Southeast University is affiliated with a huge number of hospitals in China. The well-trained and highly qualified teaching staff of Southeast University is adept at handling and communicating with international students. The MBBS course is available in English for foreign students at Southeast University.
Location of Southeast University
Southeast University is located in Nanjing and has all facilities that any student aspires for in an educational hub. Nanjing has a special place in history of China because Nanjing has served as the capital for many dynasties, kingdoms and republican governments. The historical importance of Nanjing has transformed Nanjing into a major center of culture, education, research, politics, economy, transport networks and tourism, being the home to one of the world’s largest inland port.
Admission process for MBBS course in Southeast University
In order to get admission in Southeast University a student must have qualified the NEET exam. There is no need to appear for any additional entrance exam for taking admission in MBBS at Southeast University in China. Also, the student should have scored at least 60% (in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) to get admission in MBBS at Southeast University.
Some documents required are:
1. Valid passport copy
2. Passport Photograph
3. Senior high school certificates (original or notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
4. High school transcripts (original or notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
5. Authorized Copy of TOEFL score (TOEFL score 550 or above in paper-based test/ 61 or above in computer-based test, or IELTS score 5.0 or above for those applicants whose mother tongue or official language is not English).
Ranking of Southeast University
Southeast University is ranked 70th by Asia University Ranking, 2018.
Visa for MBBS course at Southeast Medical University
The student must have the following documents to obtain a visa to study MBBS at Southeast University:
• Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at Southeast University
1. The cost of studying MBBS in Southeast University is very less in comparison to the private medical colleges in India.
2. Southeast University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
3. The admission in Southeast Medical University is a hassle free process because there is no need for any extra entrance exam.
4. Southeast University provides hostel accommodation (on campus) for all foreign students. They provide separate toilet and bathroom, high-speed internet access, AC, TV, bed linen and furniture.
5. Safety of the students is paramount to the administration of Southeast University.
6. Southeast University provides a healthy environment for interaction among students of all nationalities, which leads to exposure to various cultures.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Southeast University
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in China
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
You might like the following as well