MBBS, BDS admissions details to 465 wards at ESIC
State Insurance Company Employees (ESICs) are UG Course (MBBS / BDS) “Insured Stations” (IPs) located at locations assigned to ESIC Medical / Dental and some State Medical College Insured Stations. ) Has been notified about the admission process. For academic sessions in 2022-23.
The Student Link for signing up for the Ward of IP Certificate exhibition online will be active on July 5th and inactive (closed) at 11:59 am on July 26th, 2022. Date changes will be published on the ESIC website. The deadline for submitting a physical copy of the application to the relevant IP certificate issuing branch is July 27, 2022, by the end of the business. Application process –
1.1. All candidates must have a valid 2022-23 word IP certificate from the relevant ESI Corporation (ESIC) Regional Office (R.O.) / Quasi-Regional Office (SRO).
- After registration, the candidate must fill out a form (page) and provide the requested information.
- After completing the form, the applicant must take a printed matter, sign it (both IP and candidate), and submit it to the relevant ESIC branch along with all the necessary documents to issue an IP certificate. .. 4. Candidates must enclose a certified copy with the application itself and carry the original with them at the time of application for verification.
Documents to submit-
Related under ESI-
- IP passport 2 photos
- A copy of the ESI map.
- Copy r / o employee / IP documentation
- Pay slips for March 2010.
- Certificate of participation in IP R / O for one year from the deadline (March 31, 2022). H. April 1, 2021, or from the start of employment to March 31, 2022, whichever is later.
- Details of EPFO payments to employees, if available.
Related to Candidates (Protected Area) –
- Two passport photos of “Ward of IP” (candidate).
- A copy of the NEET admissions card showing the NEET roll number for Exam 2022.
- A copy of the residence certificate.
- If you have an Aadhar card, a copy of it. 5. Birth certificate / A copy of the registration certificate certifying your date of birth.
- A copy of the high school certificate (+2). Final / provisional / unavailable [if an intellectual property protection certificate is requested prior to the (+2) result declaration].
- A copy of the SC / ST / OBC / PH certificate from the “appropriate institution” specified in the NEET Pamphlet.
- A copy of the EWS “appropriate authority” certificate.
Candidates will receive a system-generated “slip” officially signed and stamped by the branch manager. The system can only generate one confirmation slip for a particular policy number and candidate name.
Candidates can track the progress of the certificate by logging in with their username and password. H. (I) Issued, or (ii) Rejected. In case of problems, candidates who can get a hard copy after downloading the certificate will see the certificate in PDF format. If rejected, the reason is also displayed. The original certificate issued by the relevant RO / SRO must be received by the branch candidate. All India Quota is 15% of the total number of seats available at each medical facility. Alternatively, All India Quota shall comply with the applicable central government guidelines from time to time. It will be replenished according to guidelines such as the central government’s reservation policy and procedures.
Based on the location of the ESI Medical Education Facility, “state government assignments” are in accordance with their respective state policies applicable to unsupported non-minority institutions, or if agreed between related agencies. It applies when there is no such thing. Sometimes the state government and ESI Corporation. Admission to these locations is following relevant state government policies, including booking policies and procedures, and these locations are filled accordingly.
According to the notice, MBBS has 437 locations and BDS courses have 28 locations. And 11 universities were assigned seats all over India.
Detailed Sheet Matrix –
- ESIC Medical College, Faridabad, Haryana-43
- ESIC Medical College, Joka, Calcutta, West Bengal-65
- ESIC Medical College, K.K. Nagar, Chennai, TN-25
4.4. ESIC Medical College, Rajajinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka-56
- ESIC Medical College, Gulbarga, Karnataka-56
- ESIC Medical College, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad-43
- ESIC Medical College, Alwar, Rajasthan-20
- ESIC Medical College, Bihta, Patna-35
- Government Medical College, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu-20
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Medical College, Ner Chowk, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh-36
- Government Medical College, Column, Crispy-38
ESIC Dental College, Gulbarga, Karnataka, 28 locations
.Sheet filling procedure –
- Available seats from “Insured Seats (IP)” in various states are aggregated to “All India Base” and assigned to Insured Stations (IP).
- Regarding seat allocation, follow the central government reservation policy such as SC / ST / OBC / PH / EWS.
3.3. Applicants applying for admission based on an insured seat (IP) must meet the eligibility criteria.
- The minimum requirements for admission comply with NMC rules.
- Candidates must have NEET-UG qualifications. 6. Applicants must have a valid insurance district certificate issued by the relevant Regional Director / SRO I / C. [Appendix – PDB (Permanent Invalidity Benefit) / D.B. In the case of 3 (A) or 3 (B) (nursing) cases. ].
- Qualification criteria, qualifications, medical fitness, and other criteria that may be required by NMC / DCI / University, etc. If there is a difference between the standards of NMC / DCI and affiliated universities, the higher standard will take precedence.
- Candidates will be assigned seats based on “merits and institutional preferences” through centralized “online” consultations conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) according to the schedule provided on the website www. MCC. Will be. nic. in.
Candidates are required to pay a tuition fee of 24,000 rupees per year and a university deposit (refundable) of 5,000 rupees per year. University tuition fees correspond to actual tuition fees. Hostel and fair rates and hostel and fair security rates are determined separately.
The tuition fee must be paid by DD with priority given to “ESI Fund Account # 2” paid in the city where the university is located. Once the location has been assigned, candidates will need to deposit their DD at ESIC Medical / Dental College upon completion of admission procedures. There are no labor costs or profits of any kind.
The above DD payment criteria do not apply to the locations of the Shri Lalba Hadur Shastrigger Bachelor Medical College (H.P.) in Nerchok, Mandy, and the Bachelor MBBS location of the Government Medical College in Crispy, Kerala. Candidates are required to pay the fees set by these universities.
Candidates applying for admission to an ESIC Medical / Dental Education Institution are required to issue a deposit of Rs 500,000 to enroll in the ESIC / ESI program for one year or as specified at any time. Candidates have the option of offering a bank guarantee of Rs 500,000 for 14 months instead of the amount one month before the completion of the internship, and the company will retain the student’s original documents until the bank guarantee is submitted. Or, if ESI C retains the original document until the deposit requirements are met, do not provide a bank guarantee as described above.
Documents to bring for confirmation –
- ESIC Pechan Card.
- Copy – Birth Certificate / Registration Certificate to prove your date of birth.
- High school (+2). Temporary if not explicitly issued.
- National qualification card with entrance exam – 2022 [NEET (UG) -2022].
5.5. Rank position scorecard [NEET-2022], i. H. All Indian ranks.
- Certificate of the competent authority of the “Insured Sector” [Appendix – in some cases 3 (A) or 3 (B)].
- SC / ST / OBC / PH / EWS certificate, if applicable. In the format according to the NEET 2022 pamphlet. If necessary, P.H. The certificate is subject to review by the relevant ESIC Board.
- EWS certificate from the competent authority.
- Female Candidates Only-Affidavit of Candidates by Annex-4, I.P. According to Affidavit Appendix 5.
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now https://www.gkworks.in/branch-offices/
Following might help you as well.