Xi’an Jiaotong University was founded in 1896. Xi’an Jiaotong University offers programs in nine areas—science, engineering, medicine, economics, management, art, law, philosophy and education. Xi’an Jiaotong University, which is located in the city of Xi’an in Shaanxi province, has three campuses: Xingqing campus, Yanta campus and Qujiang campus.
Xi’an Jiaotong University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The duration of MBBS course at Xi’an Jiaotong University is 6 years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Xi’an Jiaotong University is English. The first year comprises of basic subjects and the Chinese language, then the following four years comprise of clinical and pre-clinical subjects. The duration of internship at Xi’an Jiaotong University is one year and it is compulsory for all students to attend it.
Xi’an Jiaotong University has been ranked as follows:
Xi’an Jiaotong University is located in Xi’an in Shaanxi Province of China. Some of the famous tourist attractions in Xi’an Jiaotong University are Terracotta Army, Giant Wild Goose Pagoda, Mausoleum of the first Qin Empire and Fortifications of Xi’an. Xi’an marks the end of the Silk Road and has a very important place in the Chinese History because Xian has served as the home to Zhou, Qin, Han and Tang dynasties.
In order to take admission in Xi’an Jiaotong University, a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 70% marks are eligible to study in Xi’an Jiaotong University. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Xi’an Jiaotong University are Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The student must be proficient in English.
The student must have the following documents to obtain a visa to study MBBS at Xi’an Jiaotong University:
• Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
1. Xi’an Jiaotong University offers good quality education.
2. The cost of living for MBBS students in Xi’an is easily affordable.
3. A MBBS student can opt for various extra-curricular activities at Xi’an Jiaotong University
4. The tuition fee is very low for students pursuing MBBS at Xi’an Jiaotong University.
5. The admission process for MBBS at Xi’an Jiaotong University is quite simple without any hassle of admission exams or entrance exam in China.
6. Students from many different countries who come to study at Ukraine provide an exposure to many cultures for an Indian student.
7. The local people are also very welcoming and warm towards the students of Xi’an Jiaotong University.
8. Student exchange programs are organized with various healthcare establishments within China as well as outside it.
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in China
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
You might like the following as well
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.