Every MBBS aspirant dreams of getting admission in the best government college in India, sadly everybody’s dreams do not turn into reality. But, instead of mulling over something you were not able to achieve, you must look forward to the opportunities that promise you an equal chance to excel in your career. This is the point where you should consider opting for MBBS in Bangladesh.
Bangladesh (or People’s Republic of Bangladesh) is a neighboring country of India. Besides India, Bangladesh shares its border with Myanmar. Bangladesh is located such that it is an important part of regional cooperation projects. Bangladesh gained independence from Pakistan in 1971 and has become a developing nation with the government continuously working to improve the economic and social status of the populace. As of 2016, the population of Bangladesh is 16.3 crores. Bangladeshi people have a friendly attitude towards Indian nationals.
Studying in Bangladesh
With the India and Bangladesh ties strengthening day by day, Bangladesh is turning into one of the most sought after destination to pursue MBBS. International students are provided with the exceptional curriculum taught by proficient teachers and trainers. When you juxtapose the fees of any private medical college in India with that of a Bangladeshi medical college, the difference in the two is evident. After the successful completion of the higher education in Kyrgyzstan, students are awarded world recognized Bachelors and Masters Degrees.
The student must have qualified the NEET exam to get admission in Bangladesh. The following criteria must be met by the student in order to take admission in Bangladesh.
• The student must not have a gap of more than 1 year after the completion of 12th class.
• Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination : 8.00
• Minimum GPA either in SSC / ‘O’ level or in HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination : 3.5
• Minimum GPA in Biology: 3.5
• For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
• For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
HSC level implies 12th class and SSC level implies 10th class.
Advantages of MBBS in Bangladesh
• The duration of MBBS in Bangladesh in only 5 years. Unlike, other MBBS abroad destinations student get to start their career a year earlier.
• The educational methods and syllabus is identical to that taught in India.
• The cost of studying in Bangladesh is a lot less than that in Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
• The cost of living in Bangladesh is lower than that in India
• No need to appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS in Bangladesh.
• The local people of Bangladesh have a friendly relationship with the students.
Top MBBS Universities in Bangladesh
1. Dhaka National Medical College
Dhaka National Medical College
2. Jahurul Islam Medical College
3. East West Medical College
4. Dhaka Community Medical College
Dhaka Community Medical College
5. Delta Medical College
6. Popular Medical College
For complete list of universities country wise detailed fee structure, check brochure below
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.
NEET UG 2023- Tamil Nadu mbbs seats update?