Every MBBS aspirant dreams of getting admission in the best government college in India, sadly everybody’s dreams do not turn into reality. But, instead of mulling over something you were not able to achieve, you must look forward to the opportunities that promise you an equal chance to excel in your career. This is the point where you should consider opting for MBBS in Bangladesh.
Bangladesh (or People’s Republic of Bangladesh) is a neighboring country of India. Besides India, Bangladesh shares its border with Myanmar. Bangladesh is located such that it is an important part of regional cooperation projects. Bangladesh gained independence from Pakistan in 1971 and has become a developing nation with the government continuously working to improve the economic and social status of the populace. As of 2016, the population of Bangladesh is 16.3 crores. Bangladeshi people have a friendly attitude towards Indian nationals.
Studying in Bangladesh
With the India and Bangladesh ties strengthening day by day, Bangladesh is turning into one of the most sought after destination to pursue MBBS. International students are provided with the exceptional curriculum taught by proficient teachers and trainers. When you juxtapose the fees of any private medical college in India with that of a Bangladeshi medical college, the difference in the two is evident. After the successful completion of the higher education in Kyrgyzstan, students are awarded world recognized Bachelors and Masters Degrees.
MBBS in Bangladesh
The student must have qualified the NEET exam to get admission in Bangladesh. The following criteria must be met by the student in order to take admission in Bangladesh.
• The student must not have a gap of more than 1 year after the completion of 12th class.
• Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination : 8.00
• Minimum GPA either in SSC / ‘O’ level or in HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination : 3.5
• Minimum GPA in Biology: 3.5
• For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
• For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
HSC level implies 12th class and SSC level implies 10th class.
Advantages of MBBS in Bangladesh
• The duration of MBBS in Bangladesh in only 5 years. Unlike, other MBBS abroad destinations student get to start their career a year earlier.
• The educational methods and syllabus is identical to that taught in India.
• The cost of studying in Bangladesh is a lot less than that in Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
• The cost of living in Bangladesh is lower than that in India
• No need to appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS in Bangladesh.
• The local people of Bangladesh have a friendly relationship with the students.
Top MBBS Universities in Bangladesh
1. Dhaka National Medical College
2. Jahurul Islam Medical College
3. East West Medical College
4. Dhaka Community Medical College
5. Delta Medical College
6. Popular Medical College
For complete list of universities country wise detailed fee structure, check brochure below
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well