Everything there is to know about the Kazakh Russian Medical University, Kazakhstan!
One of the top most and well known private medical colleges of the Republic of Kazakhstan is the Kazakh Russian Medical University. Formerly known as Kazakhstan Medical University, it was founded in the year 1992.
The Kazakh Russian Medical University was founded by the member of the Academy of Sciences of Kazakhstan, Dr. Mukhtar Aliyevich Aliyev. With a group of more than 200 reputed lecturers including doctors and foreign scientists, students will get the best opportunity to practise and study abroad with its academic mobility program.
Quick Highlights 2021 about Kazakh Russian Medical University
Given below are some important points to note about the Kazakh Russian Medical University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||October|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||25-35 days|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% in PCB|
|Tuition Fee ( Annual )||Rs.4.20 Lacs / Year|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|University Ranking||Country – 58
World – 8803
|Course Duration||5 years + 1 year of internship|
|University Recognition||NMC, WHO|
|Medium of Education||English|
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Why Study MBBS at Kazakh Russian Medical University?
Below are some of the many reasons of studying MBBS at Kazakh Russian Medical University:
- Kazakh Russian Medical University has maintained cordial relations with the Universities in the nation and abroad.
- At Kazakh Russian Medical University, students are given the facility of big and comfortable rooms at the cutting edge hostels arranged inside the medical campus. There are all the facilities like sports halls, pools, and the Internet etc. at the campus.
- At the campus of Kazakh Russian Medical University, special training is provided for MCI tests to every one of the students by Indian teachers with exceptionally created programming and most present-day innovations.
- The education system is focused on both theoretical and practical skills.
- Availability of renowned teaching staff and faculty members
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses at the university.
- In concurrence with the Model Rules of Admission, acknowledged by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Rules and guidelines of admission at KRMU are created.
MBBS Fee Structure 2021 for Kazakh Russian Medical University
The fee structure of MBBS Program at Kazakh Russian Medical University for 2021 is as follows:
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Medical + Insurance + Registration Fee||$1000||$100||$100||$100||$100|
|Fees in Indian Rupees||Rs.4.83 Lakhs||Rs.4.20 Lakhs||Rs.4.20 Lakhs||Rs.4.20 Lakhs||Rs.4.20 Lakhs|
Here please not that $1 = Rs.70
- Application, visa, flight tickets, etc. will cost extra up to Rs.80,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- (or more approximately).
- The fees mentioned here are approximate and can vary as per the change in currency.
Eligibility Criteria for Kazakh Russian Medical University
Students need to fulfil the eligibility criteria given below to study MBBS at Kazakh Russian Medical University:
- The age of a student or applicant must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years.
- A student must have chemistry, physics, and Biology as the main subject in 12th standard.
- Students must have more than 60% marks in 12th standard.
- Students must have qualified for the NEET-UG examination.
Admission Process for Kazakh Russian Medical University
Following is the admission process for applying to the MBBS course at Kazakh Russian Medical University which students need to follow:
Step 1: Students who want to secure admission at Kazakh Russian Medical University must fill the online application form along with submitting all the required documents.
Step 2: The applications sent by the students will be reviewed by the university and then the candidates will be asked to deposit the fees into the university’s bank account.
Step 3: Once the admission of students is confirmed, their immigration procedure will begin. After this, a ministry order will be received by the university and it issues an invitation letter to the students as well.
Step 4: The visa approval will take nearly 30 days after the completion of the aforementioned formalities.
Step 5: Once the fee is cleared, students can then apply for the student visa. After the arrival of a visa, the day and date of departure of applicants will be planned and finalized.
Required Documents for Kazakh Russian Medical University
The following documents are required at the time of admission to Kazakh Russian Medical University from the students:
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Transfer certificate
- Application form for Admission
- National ID card
- High school diploma
- CTA or UNT Certificate
- Address reference certificate from the Public Service Center
- 8 photos sized 3×4 cm.
- Medical certificate form number 086 with the attached fluorography
- Vaccination certificate number 063
- The registration certificate (for male applicants)
- Migration certificate
- Medical insurance
- The medical council of India’s Eligibility certificate
Courses Offered at Kazakh Russian Medical University
The Kazakh Russian Medical University provides courses related to the following:
- General Medicine
- Public Health
Course Duration for Kazakh Russian Medical University
The duration of MBBS course at Kazakh Russian Medical University is 6 years, out of which 1 year is internship. The medium of instruction is English for MBBS.
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS at Kazakh Russian Medical University is as follows:
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Physiology Çell Biology||–|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
4th – 6th Year
|Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings||Psychology|
According to 4icu.org, following is the country and world ranking for Kazakh Russian Medical University:
Medium of Teaching
The courses are taught in English language to the international students, Whereas local students mostly prefer studying in Kazakh or Russian language. Hence, these languages are available for the benefit of both local as well as international students.
Important Dates – Intake 2021
Students should adhere to the following tentative schedule for taking admission in the University:
|Application Start Date||April 2021|
|Invitation Letter||Within 2 weeks|
|Admission Start Date||October 2021|
|Last Date of Admission Form||October 2021|
Accreditation and Recognition
The university has been recognized and accredited by the following:
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Republic of Kazakhstan’s Ministry of education and Science and
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
Hostel & Accommodation
Students are provided with excellent hostel facilities at Kazakh Russian Medical University:
- Kazakh Russian Medical University has a system of well furnished, safe, and comfortable hostels for both local and international students in separate buildings.
- Resident students are provided rooms on a shared basis
- Provision of excellent healthcare services, catering, and recreation facilities.
- Rooms are quite spacious and fully furnished for comfortable living.
- Rooms at the dormitories are well ventilated and provide all basic amenities to the students.
- Hostels are equipped with a library, reading rooms, and gym facilities.
- Facility of a common kitchen where students can cook food as per their choice.
- Availability of canteens and buffets that serve hygienic and delectable food in the educational buildings.
- Hostels are equipped with surveillance facilities and security is ensured 24×7.
- Students have all conditions for enjoying sport and social activities such as the Internet, swimming pools, sports halls, etc.
- For international students at the university, different social and cultural events are organized by the university.
- Availability of sporting facilities such as sports complexes, including volleyball, badminton, athletic stadiums, gymnasium, tennis, indoor football, etc.
Student’s Life at Kazakh Russian Medical University
Kazakh Russian Medical University takes full care of students’ mental and physical health. It provides different activities to its students:
- Presence of various organizations for the students’ interests.
For example, “NSC of clinical anatomy and operative surgery” and KVN and eSports teams.
- By choosing one of these organizations, students will be able to make innovations, saturate their student life, and become a fully developed person.
- This university is engaged in career guidance: There are “open days”, presentations in schools/colleges about the university, internal surveys, and like this, it creates a positive reputation for the University among students.
- There are various clubs at the university like ‘Healing Voice’, THE DEBATE CLUB, Dance ORGANIZATION “MORPHINE”, etc.
- “MASOWIKY”is a cultural and mass sector that organizes and conducts events at this University.
- Another club here is MEDIA AVENGERS, which is a University media organization made up of talented students. These include a photo and video hunters of all student events.
- Sports and PATRIOTIC ORGANIZATION “NAMYS”is an organization at this university that carries out activities in the field of sports and there are many such more.
Cost of Living at Almaty
The cost of living at Almaty city is as follows:
|Things of daily need (Milk, Groceries, Bread, etc.)||Ranges in between Rs.20 – Rs.460|
|Eating at a mid-range restaurant (for 2 people)||Rs.1600 – Rs.1700|
|One way ticket of any local transport||Rs.17|
|A monthly pass for local transport||Rs.1205|
|Monthly rent for a 1 bedroom apartment||Cost between Rs.14500 – Rs.22800|
Please note that here 1$ = 70 Rs.
About Almaty City
Interesting facts about the Almaty city are given below:
- Almaty is the busiest and the biggest city in Kazakhstan. The city is arranged in the uneven locale in the lower regions of the Trans-ili Alatau Mountains of the southern part of Kazakhstan.
- With cold winters and sweltering summers, the normal atmosphere in the city is named as a damp mainland atmosphere.
- Fund areas are accepted to be probably the biggest business in the city.
- The city has historical centres, parks, a few significant landmarks, engineering locales, and so on. A portion of the significant attractions incorporates Big Almaty Lake, Zenkov Cathedral, the Museum of National Musical Instruments, and so forth.
- Almaty city has 80 sq.m. of green plantations for each of its million-odd residents and it is called a garden city.
- Almaty has an area of 339 sq. km. with a population of about 1,404,000 (2010).