Every MBBS aspirant dreams of getting admission in the best government college in India, sadly everybody’s dreams do not turn into reality. But, instead of mulling over something you were not able to achieve, you must look forward to the opportunities that promise you an equal chance to excel in your career. This is the point where you should consider opting for MBBS in Belarus.
Belarus is a landlocked country, surrounded on all the sides with other countries. Russia is to the northeast, Ukraine to the south, Poland to the west and Latvia to the northwest. On 25 August 25, 1991, Belarus gained independence from the Soviet Union. Though the official language of Belarus is Belarusian, all courses are taught in English, keeping in mind the convenience of foreign students. The manufacturing and service industries make up the greatest part of Belarus’s economic sector. As of 2016, the population of Belarus is 95.1 lakh. Belarus has a distinct climate with hot summers and very cold winters.
Study in Belarus
The continued efforts of the Government of Belarus have resulted in converting Belarus into one of the most desirable destination to study. The higher education institutes such as the colleges and universities are equipped with all kinds of modern facilities. After the successful completion of the higher education in Belarus, students are awarded world recognized Bachelors and Masters Degrees.
MBBS in Belarus
The duration of MBBS course in Belarus is 6 years. The medium of teaching for all foreign students is English. In Belarus, a good number of universities have been recognized by the Medical Council of India, some of which have been listed below in our article. Alongside, studying MBBS in Belarus is very cost effective, if you compare medical studies in India and other countries like the USA, the UK, Australia, China and Russia. The tuition fee, travel expenses, accommodation rentals and food expenses are all very economical in Belarus.
The MBBS aspirant must have scored at least 60% in 12th class and must have qualified the NEET exam to get admission in a medical college or university in Belarus. Different colleges may have different criteria, for further details check our articles on individual colleges in Belarus.
Advantages of studying in Belarus
• The MBBS course is taught is English to all foreign students.
• A good number of colleges in Belarus are recognized by the Medical Council of India.
• No need to appear for any entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS in Belarusian Universities.
• MBBS from Belarus is recognized all over the world.
• The well maintained law and order situation in Belarus ensures the safety of MBBS students
• The students can gain practical experience by applying for internships in various medical establishments.
• The cost of studying in Belarus is a lot less than that in Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
• The local people of Belarus have a friendly relationship with the students.
Top MBBS Universities in Belarus
1. Grodno State Medical University
2. Vitebsk State Medical University
3. Belarussian State Medical University
4. Gomel state medical university
For complete list of MBBS universities in Belarus, check excel below
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
Best wishes for your MBBS course in Belarus
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well.