MBBS FROM OREL STATE UNIVERSITY
Established in 1931, Orel State University is a classical university and the centre of education in Russia, producing chemists, physicists, biologists and other professionals.
This non-profit public higher education institution, has a huge student population of 24000, of which, thousands are foreign citizen from 25 regions of Russia and 32 countries across the globe and is a highly regarded highly regarded public higher education and research institution university in Russia.
Ranking of Orel State University
• Country rank is 147
• World rank is 4617
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
• Level IV accreditation
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by World Health Organization (WHO)
Location of Orel State University
The University is located in the Central Federal district of Russia in the city Oryol, which is the administrative centre of Oryol Oblast. Located on the Oka river, the city is a transport, educational, cultural, and tourist centre of Central Russia, at 325 km from Moscow, thus making it well connected and accessible by all means of transportation and all basic amenities well within the reach.
Faculty of Orel State University
The University has 82 departments divided into 17 faculties and 2 institutes, executing 110 basic medical programs, in 14 different groups of speciality and training areas, with a faculty strength of 1050, of which are 100 full-time teachers, of whom are 30 Doctors Professors, 77 Associate Professors, 3 Honoured scientists of the Russian Federation, 8 Honoured Doctors of the Russian Federation, 12 academicians and 11 corresponding members of various public academies, which are:
• Faculty of Physics and Mathematics
• Faculty of Philosophy
• Faculty of Technology, Business and Service
• Faculty of Philology
• Faculty of History
• Faculty of Law
• Faculty of Economics and Management
• Faculty of Natural Sciences
• Faculty of Foreign Languages
• Graphic arts faculty
• Faculty of Documents and Academic Education
• Faculty of Pedagogy and Psychology
• Faculty of Social Pedagogy and Social Work
• Faculty of Physical Culture and Sports
• Faculty to work with international students
• Faculty of Pre-University Training
• Faculty training and retraining of specialists
• Medical Institute
• Institute of Aesthetic Education
The University offers officially recognized higher education courses and implements 110 basic educational programs in 14 training areas and specialities with different study options for the students to pursue their course, like, part time, full time and evening courses on a range of undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate levels, in English medium.
Advantages of studying in Orel State University
• The University has a high qualified and experienced panel of academicians, who are masters in their fields, to guide and monitor students in and help in moulding out professionals.
• The students can avail the degree in a manner that suits them. The have flexible time schedules in accordance to the ease of the students.
• The University has all modern equipments and standard facilities and exercises proper utilization of IT based educational instruments in the educational system, like, interactive educational programmes, multimedia CD, business games and electronic workshops.
• The University has a well equipped library with over 8 lakh books and study materials on diverse fields of study. The students can also avail free internet connection for study supplements.
• The University offers accommodation facilities for the students in fully furnished dormitories, which are located within the Main University campus, with a capacity to accommodate over thousands of students, belonging to 32 different countries of the world and 25 different regions of Russia and all standard facilities, like WiFi, kitchen, reading rooms, upgraded comforts, central heating, reception, laundry, cleaning washing personals, computer hall, internet hall, medical centre, well-equipped gymnasiums.
• The University also helps students and lecturers to nurture their talents, by organizing various extra curricular activities and other competitions, festivals, contents to International and Russian competitions, conferences for undergraduate students, young scientists and post graduate students.
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Russia
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For Other Countries Check Below Links: