MBBS FROM EMILIO AGUINALDO COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, PHILIPPINES
Run by the management of the Yaman Lahi Foundation Incorporated, Emilio Aguinaldo college of Medicine, , in Philippines is a private non-sectarian coeducational institution, founded in 1957 and established in 2001.
This 46 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy, with over 6000 students from different countries around the world, selected on the basis of previous academic excellence.
Ranking of Emilio Aguinaldo college of medicine
• Country rank is 58
• World rank is 8987
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Commission on Higher Education, Philippines.
• Recognized by World Health Organization (WHO), California Board of Medicine, International Medical Education Directory (IMED), Educational Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates(ECFMG), United States Medical Licensing Examination(USMLE), Commission for Higher Education(CHED), Medical Council of India (MCI), Qiqihar Medical University, China, Thai Medical Council, Nepal Medical Council, Maldives Medical Council and the Medical Council of Sri Lanka.
• Affiliated to many prominent hospitals
Location of Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine
Spanning over two campuses in Ermita, Manila and Dasmarinas ,Cavite, Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine is just 13 km from the international airport.
Located in the capital city of Manila, which is the administrative and commercial hub, it is
easily accessible by all means of transportation and has all the basic amenities within the reach of the students.
Faculty of Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine
Apart from Medicine, the University also renders degrees in Art & Humanities, Business & Social Sciences, Medicine & Health, Science &Technology.
Advantages of studying in Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine
• The University offers high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees.
• The University has an exemplary faculty and staff strength who are masters in their own fields, to impart world class education to the young minds.
• The University has well-equipped classrooms, basic science and skills laboratories and a library.
• The University has outsanding international facilities and cooperation with foreign scientific and educational centres, which help the students in gaining more knowledge, experience and provides exposure for students.
• Both the campuses have a teaching hospital established, viable for people of all financial backgrounds.
• The University aims at holistic development of students via modern researches and methods by moulding their scientific and research based educational activities.
• The University promotes and nurtures extra curricular activities in students and offers sports activities like, Basketball Court, Gymnastics area, Running Track, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, etc.
• The University offers accommodation facilities for foreign students in fully furnished dormitories within the University campus, offering all standard facilities. Three hostels are located within 3-4 km of the University. The students can avail to and fro metro services between hostel and college.
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well.