Our Lady of Fatima University was founded in 1967. Our Lady of Fatima is one of the most sought after Institutes to study medicine in Philippines. The interaction between the teacher and the students takes place not just inside the classrooms but outside as well, which leads to a friendly relationship. Our Lady of Fatima has been ranked 65th among the Universities of Philippines.
MBBS at Our Lady of Fatima University
The duration of MBBS course at Our Lady of Fatima University is 5 years. MBBS at Our Lady of Fatima University is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and World Health Organization (WHO). Each academic year at Our Lady of Fatima University comprises of two semesters. The language of instruction for all foreign students studying MBBS at Our Lady of Fatima University is English.
Location of Our Lady of Fatima University
Our Lady of Fatima University is located in the city of Valenzuela, Metro Manila. It lies in the National Capital Region. Valenzuela is located at the northernmost point of Manila; this has facilitated the movement of a lot of migrants into the city. This has also resulted in Valenzuela emerging as a multicultural metropolis.
Admission process for MBBS course in Our Lady of Fatima University
In order to take admission in Our Lady of Fatima University, a student must have qualified the NEET exam. There is no need to take any additional entrance exam to take admission in Our Lady of Fatima University. The following documents must be arranged by the students:
• 17 years of age completed as of December 31.
• 50% marks in science subjects. Physics, Chemistry, Biology
• Passport Photocopy, (passport should be available within August 15th).
• Passport Size photographs
• Birth Certificate in English, if not translated and notarized.
• Education certificates/transcript of records.
• 10th & 12th / Intermediate mark sheets.
• Police clearance certificate (PCC, to be obtained after getting Passport).
• NOC / Affidavit of support of the person supporting the applicants study.
• Financial support (Bank Statement) of Sponsor (Father or Guardian) – Proof.
• Certificate of good moral character (1 from either principal/professor/dean)
Visa for MBBS course at Our Lady of Fatima University
The student must submit all of their original documents such as class 10th and 12th mark sheet, passport, photographs, bank statements, NEET score card to GKWorks branch office. There is also a visa interview for most of students on discretion of embassy.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Our Lady of Fatima University
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
Salient features about MBBS course at Our Lady of Fatima University
A student has the following advantages of studying at Our lady of Fatima University:
1. There is no need to take any additional entrance exam to get admission in Our Lady of Fatima University
2. The cost of studying at Our Lady of Fatima University is much lower than the cost of MBBS in Indian private colleges.
3. The administration of Our Lady of Fatima University helps students in choosing a place to live.
4. The local people have a friendly relationship with students from Our Lady of Fatima University.
5. The safety of the students is the top priority of the administration of Our Lady of Fatima University
6. Facilities such as Wi-Fi, 24 hour reading rooms in library and access to library at all times is offered to the students at Our Lady of Fatima University.
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Philippines
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
Check below a video for MBBA at OLF
here is another one
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well.