MBBS FROM ULYANOVSK STATE UNIVERSITY
Established in 1932, Ulyanovsk State University is a highly regarded public higher education and research institution university in Ulyanovsk. This non-profit public higher education institution, with selective admission policy has a student population of over 16000 students in six colleges offering 77 majors, of which 200 are foreign citizens from different countries worldwide, like Europe, Asia, Africa, North America and South America.
Ranking of Ulyanovsk State University
• Country rank is 40
• World rank is 2480
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
• Fully recognized by Medical Council Of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO), United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) , General Medical Council (GMC) UK, & Listed in FAIMER list
Location of Ulyanovsk State University
Located on the Volga river, Ulyanovsk State University, in Ulyanovsk Oblast is 440 miles east of Moscow, making it well connected and accessible to transportation, with all basic amenities well within the reach.
Faculty of Ulyanovsk State University
The University has six institutes, 7 independent faculties offering 77 majors, 2 affiliates, 6 learning centres and many international study centres, with over 1254 scientific and staff members, including 138 Doctorate and 623 Candidate of Science degree holders working with this University. The Ulyanovsk State Medical University has the following faculties:
• General Medicine
• Faculty of Mathematics and Information Technology
• Faculty of Physics and High Technology Engineering
• Faculty of Law
• Faculty of Humanities and Social Technologies
• Faculty of Culture and Art
• Faculty of Advanced Training for Teachers
• Zavolzhsky Faculty of Economics and Humanities
• Secondary Education Colleges
The University offers officially recognized higher education courses in 77 majors, 76 post-graduate, 37 medical internship and medical residency programs, with different study options for the students to pursue their course, like, full and part-time, external, further and distance education programs on a range of undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate levels.
In addition to this, the students can avail dual degrees in Law and Business. The Ulyanovsk State University Business School also renders MBA degree with focus on international business and finance.
Advantages of studying in Ulyanovsk State University
• The University offers high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees.
• The University has considerable international ties and other relationships with organizations like, Russia Culture Centre and Korean organizations which ensures enough opportunities for the students in areas of science, business, culture and arts.
• The University has solid international connections and collaborations and conducts academic and academic exchange programs in many German companies. It also launches and arranges international events and study abroad opportunities. This provides exposure for students.
• The University has all the standard facilities like library, housing, recreation centres and/or activities, monetary aids and/or scholarships.
• The University has a blend of tradition with ultramodern facilities, the Russian, international education systems and provides quality training aimed at holistic development of students.
• The University has outstanding international facilities and research centres which help the students in gaining more knowledge, experience and provides exposure for students.
• The University has 18 clinical bases for providing hands-on clinical and practical training for students.
• The University offers accommodation facilities for the students in fully furnished hostels , with all standard facilities, like bedding, attached toilet/wash room, 24-hrs Electricity, 24-hrs Gas in separate self kitchen, 24-hrs Hot and Cold water supply ,centralized room heating system, Wi-Fi internet, Medical Centre, Gymnasium, Laundry, etc.
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Russia
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well.
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.