Introduction to Victoria University Of Wellington
Victoria University is New Zealand’s top ranked university for research quality. Victoria University is committed to a range of international initiatives and connections—many of these through the global programmes and partners. As a capital city university, they have strong national engagement with the Government, the business sector, the community and other academic institutions throughout New Zealand. Victoria has been ranked 221st in the World’s Top 500 universities by the QS World University Rankings (2018).
Courses Available at Victoria University of Wellington
Victoria offers a diverse range of qualifications and study options to help you get to know your mind. The undergraduate and postgraduate subject are as follows:
- Architectural Studies and Building Science
- Conservation and the Environment
- Design, Film and Media
- Education and Teaching
- English Literature and Creative Writing
- Engineering and Digital Technologies
- History and Philosophy
- Languages and Linguistics
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Music and Theatre
- Politics and Public Policy
- Social Sciences
Ranking of Victoria University of Wellington
The latest international rankings published confirm Victoria University of Wellington’s reputation as New Zealand’s globally ranked capital city university with Victoria ranked in the top 50 universities in the world for Law, 55th in the world for arts and humanities and 84th in the world for social sciences and management. Victoria is among the top 1% of universities in the world for 17 subjects and in the top 2% of universities overall. It is also ranked first in New Zealand for 24 subject areas and second in a further eight areas. QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018 rank Victoria 38th in the world for Law, up from 46th in 2017.
Campus Location of Victoria University of Wellington
Victoria University has three campuses spread out over Wellington city. They also have premises in Auckland’s CBD.
- Kelburn campus is the heart of the first-year experience at Victoria—get access to student support, admin offices, the Central Library and five Faculties.
- Pipitea campus is located in the heart of Wellington’s legal, government and business district. The campus is home to the School of Management and the Schools of Government, Law, Economics and Finance, Information Management, Marketing and International Business and Accounting and Commercial Law.
- The Te Aro Campus has two buildings, with the reception located in the University’s striking red building at 139 Vivian Street.
- The Victoria Business School offers some courses at the Auckland premises, which are located at 50 Kitchener Street in the Auckland CBD.
Website of Victoria University Of Wellington
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now.