Soochow University was founded in 1900. Soochow University ranks among the top medical universities of China. Soochow University lays great emphasis on scientific research over anything else. Soochow University has important national and municipal disciplines, laboratories and exchange stations for post-doctoral research. The highly qualified staff at Soochow University always welcomes students to ask any queries that may come to the student’s mind.
MBBS at Soochow University
Soochow University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Soochow University is of six years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Soochow University is English. The duration of internship at Soochow University is one year. The academic year is divided into two semesters.
Ranking of Soochow University
Soochow University has been ranked as follows:
Location of Soochow University
Soochow University is located in Suzhou. The people of Suzhou are helpful towards the new entrants in the city. Some of the tourist favorite places in Suzhou are Lake Tai (with the lake with islands and Ferris wheel), Humble Administrator’s, Lingering Garden (which is a UNESCO-recognized classical garden) and Grand Buddha at Ling Shan.
Admission process for MBBS course in Soochow University
In order to take admission in Soochow University a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 60 % marks are eligible to study in Soochow University. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Soochow University are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Soochow University are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Visa for MBBS course at Soochow University
Some documents required to obtain a visa to take admission in Soochow University are:
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at Soochow University
A student has the following advantages of studying at Soochow University:
1. The administration of Soochow University pays great attention to the safety of the students and does not appreciate any misbehavior from the students.
2. The student does not have to appear for any additional entrance exam, making the admission process a little easier.
3. Soochow University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
4. The cost of studying as well as that of living in Soochow University is easily affordable when compared to the private medical colleges in India.
5. The hospital affiliated with Soochow University provides ample opportunities to the students to gain practical training for their bright future.
6. The students residing in hostel have access to a number of facilities like- gym, basketball court, volleyball court, canteen and common spaces to meet and interact.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Soochow University
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in China
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now