Wuhan University was founded in 1893. Wuhan University prides itself on the highly qualified and experienced medical teaching staff. Wuhan University provides a healthy environment for students to interact and form a lasting relationship, which proves to be beneficial in the long term for the MBBS aspirant
MBBS at Wuhan University
Wuhan University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Wuhan University is of six years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Wuhan University is English. The duration of internship at Wuhan University is one year. Each academic year is divided into two semesters.
Ranking of Wuhan University
Wuhan University has been ranked as follows:
Location of Wuhan University
Wuhan University is located in Wuhan. The people of Wuhan are helpful towards the students studying at Wuhan University. Some of the tourist favorite places in Wuhan are Yellow Crane Tower, East Lake, Hubei Provincial Museum and Wuhan Yangtze River Bridge.
Admission process for MBBS course in Wuhan University
In order to take admission in Wuhan University a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 70 % marks are eligible to study in Wuhan University. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Wuhan University are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Wuhan University are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
Visa for MBBS course at Wuhan University
Some documents required to obtain a visa to take admission in Wuhan University are:
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at Wuhan University
A student has the following advantages of studying at Wuhan University
• Wuhan University offers good quality education.
• The cost of living for MBBS students in Wuhan is very low.
• Wuhan University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
• A MBBS student can opt for various extra-curricular activities at Wuhan University.
• The tuition fee is very low for students pursuing MBBS at Wuhan University.
• The admission process for MBBS at Wuhan University is quite simple without any hassle of admission exams or entrance exam in China.
• Students from many different countries who come to study at Wuhan University provide an exposure to many cultures for an Indian student.
• The local people of Wuhan are also very welcoming and warm towards the students.
• Wuhan University is recognized as one of the best medical university by the World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Wuhan University
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in China
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now