The faculty members at Spartan Health Sciences University are highly qualified, experienced and adept at dealing with students from different countries. Besides having a great teaching staff Spartan Health Sciences University also invites various eminent foreign medical professors for lectures for the students. The curriculum at Spartan Health Sciences University is recognized by the World Health Organization. Spartan Health Sciences University is constantly striving to provide students with the latest medical technological advances.
Spartan Health Sciences University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Spartan Health Sciences University is of six years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Spartan Health Sciences University is English. The duration of internship at Spartan Health Sciences University is one year.
Saint Lucia is an Eastern Caribbean island nation. The people of Saint Lucia are very helpful towards the new entrants in the city. Saint Lucia has many places; here are a few notable favorites of tourists and residents alike- Rodney Bay, Marigot Bay, Pigeon Island and Anse Chastanet.
In order to take admission in Spartan Health Sciences University a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 60 % marks are eligible to study in Spartan Health Sciences University. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at ¬¬¬ Spartan Health Sciences University are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Spartan Health Sciences University are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
The documents required to obtain a visa to take admission in Spartan Health Sciences University are:
1. H-1 and H-2 application forms and application fee: Fill out an appropriate application form.
2. A copy of valid passport
3. 4 passport-size photographs
4. A copy of birth certificate
5. Educational certificates
6. Acceptance letter issued from the institution or university
7. Proof of the status of parents or guardians in Barbados: If the parent(s) or guardian live in Barbados, submit an evidence of their valid work permit
8. Proof of accommodation: It must be an agreement or accommodation letter from the landlord
9. Proof of financial resources
10. Letter of support (for persons under 18 years of age)
11. Criminal record certificate: A police certificate of character (PCC) from any country in which the student has lived for about 6 months or more after the age of 16
12. Parent’s consent evidence (if required)
A student has the following advantages of studying at Spartan Health Sciences University:
1. The MBBS course is taught in English to all students at Spartan Health Sciences University.
2. Spartan Health Sciences University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization.
3. The student need not appear for any language entrance exams to get admission in MBBS in Spartan Health Sciences University.
4. The library at Spartan Health Sciences University has a good collection of textbooks, reference books and journals to guide the students. Internet, photocopy, binding, and book repairing are available to the students in the library whenever they need any of them.
5. The cost of studying at Spartan Health Sciences University is a lot less than that of Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in Central America
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well.
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.