Jahurul Islam Medical College was founded in 1992. Jahurul Islam Medical College is affiliated with Dhaka University. Jahurul Islam Medical College is the second largest private university in Bangladesh. Jahurul Islam Medical College is located in the village of Bhagalpur in Bajitapur. Jahurul Islam Medical College is the first medical college set in a rural area in Bangladesh.
MBBS at Jahurul Islam Medical College is recognized by the World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India. The duration of the MBBS course at Jahurul Islam Medical College is five years. After completion of MBBS course, an internship of one year is compulsory for all students. All the subjects are taught in English to all foreign students. The lecture halls and laboratories are well-equipped with latest technologies. The teachers at Jahurul Islam Medical College are highly qualified and extremely experienced.
In order to take admission in Jahurul Islam Medical College, a student must have qualified the NEET exam. There is no need to take any additional entrance exam to study in Jahurul Islam Medical College.
The student must meet the following criteria:
1. More than 70% marks in 10th class and 12th class.
2. Must have studied biology in class 12th.
3. Not more than one gap year.
The student should have the following documents to take admission in Jahurul State Medical College:
1. Application form
2. Photocopy of class 12th and class 10th mark sheet attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
3. Photocopy of class 12th and class 10th certificates attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
4. Three passport-sized colored photographs.
The student must have the following documents to study MBBS in Jahurul Islam Medical College:
1. Passport with at least three months validity.
2. Two recent passport size photographs.
3. Photo copy of pages of passport having detail particulars.
4. For Employment visa and student visa, three sets of application forms are required.
5. Invitation and covering letters (preferably the original or fax copies).
6. Exact amount of visa fee in cash.
7. Offer letter from the concerned Government recognized education institution in Bangladesh. Bank solvency certificate of the guardian of the student.
8. Sponsoring certificate provide by the guardian confirming the commitment to bear the educational expenses.
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
1. Jahurul Islam Medical College is very close to India.
2. The duration of MBBS at Jahurul Islam Medical College is only 5 years.
3. The educational methods and syllabus are identical to that taught in India.
4. The cost of studying at Jahurul Islam Medical College is a lot less than that in any Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
5. The cost of living in Bangladesh is lower than that in India.
6. No need to appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS at Jahurul Islam Medical College.
7. The local people of Bangladesh have a friendly relationship with the Indian students.
Hostels of Jahurul Islam Medical College
1. Jahurul Islam Medical College provides accommodation for all of its MBBS students.
2. Separate hostels for girls and boys are offered by Jahurul Islam Medical College
3. Students have access to dining room and common room (with games, gymnasium and television)
4. Hostel gates open at 6 am and closes at 9 pm. Students are not allowed to go out on weekdays, without the permission of the Principal.
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Bangladesh
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.