GGSIPU COUNSELLING SCHEDULE LLM (WK) 2022-23
The Candidates are required to present
physically at the time of counselling along
with relevant documents (in original and one set of self attested photocopy set with three passport size photographs) and Demand Draft of Rs. 83,000/- in favour of “Registrar, GGSIPU” payable at Delhi from
any Nationalised or Private Bank.
|Date: 28th August 2022
Time: 10:30 AM onwards
Venue; Room No. C-317, C-Block, GGSIPU Campus, Sector 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi.
|Last date of withdrawal of admission, if any||31st August, 2022, Up to 5:00 PM|
|Second Counselling||4th September, 2022
Time :10:00 AM
|Open House Counselling (if any)||4th September, 2022
Time: 11:30 AM
Total Seats: LLM- Cyber Law: 30 (Two Years)
LLM- IP: 30 (Two Years)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF COUNSELLING:
- Admission Verification form.
- Admission Course Preference Sheet.
- Marks sheet of qualifying exam. (Xerox copy and original).
- Provisional Certificate/ Degree.
- Professional Experience Certificate (Xerox copy and Original)
- Proof of Date Of Birth: (As per matriculation certificate)
- Character Certificate: Conduct and Character Certificate from the Head of
the Institution from where the qualifying examination has been passed or
from Gazetted Officer, not more than six months old (in original).
- Reservation Certificate:
- The reservation certificate would be issued from the respective state/region in which the reservation is claimed e.g. in case any candidate claims for the seat reserved for DSCs/DST category then he/she has to bring SCs/STS certificate issued by Govt. of NCT of Delhi and also should have passed his/ qualifying exam from Delhi.
- Kashmiri, SC/ST, physically challenged, defence category whichever group of immigrants the reserve is made for claimed (Original and One Photocopy).
- The OBC category’s reservation policy does not apply to post programmes leading to the degree of master. The OBC category, candidates may request a seat in the General category in the based on merit and according to their respective regions.
- To clarify if the territory is in Delhi or elsewhere and reservations candidates should carefully consult Chapter V: Seat Allocation, Chapter VI: Reservation Policy respectively of Part A, Admission Brochure 2022-23.
- Implementation of 10% reservation for Economically Weaker Sections in accordance with Letter No. F.DHE.1(119)/Estt./2018-19/2549-76 dated 17.06.2019 issued by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education in this regard to give effect to the Constitution (One Hundred and Third Amendment) Act, 2019 provision for all higher educational institutions funded / aided, directly or indirectly, by the said Act. Candidates will be admitted into the EWS category if all requirements are met in accordance with government regulations.
- Only government colleges that are linked with universities and universities’ schools of studies are eligible for the EWS category reservation. According to any applicable orders from the governments of India and the NCT of Delhi, this will be carried out.
- Only candidates in the Unreserved Category are eligible for the EWS Category Reservation. Candidates requesting a reservation under the EWS Category will not be taken into consideration.
- The EWS Certificate must be granted after March 31, 2022, and must state that it is valid from 2022 to 2023.
- Medical Certificate: A Registered Medical Practitioner with a medical degree must sign a Certificate of Medical Fitness in the format specified in Appendix 6 (original) of the Admission Brochure for the Academic Year 2022–2023.
- A bank demand draft for Rs. 83,000 (Eighty Three Thousand only) payable in New Delhi and made out to “Registrar, GGSIPU.”
- Payment Plan
- An annual tuition fee of Rs. 75,000
- A 2,000 rupee alumni fee (Non-Refundable)
- Amount of the Security: Rs. 5,000 (Refundable)
- 1,000 is the admission counselling fee (Non Refundable)
- If a seat designated for the reserve category is still open after the first round of counselling, it will be converted to the general category in the absence of candidates for the reserve category during round two of counselling, and after round two of counselling, a seat designated for the Delhi region will be converted to the Outside Delhi region, or vice versa, during round three of open house counselling.
- Following verification, the original documents will be given back to the candidates, and they will also need to produce a self-attested photocopy of the originals.
Note: Candidates who attend counselling must adhere to all government-mandated SOPs and the Covid-19 safety standard.
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
Have a look on the following.