Every MBBS aspirant dreams of getting admission in the best government college in India, sadly everybody’s dreams do not turn into reality. But, instead of mulling over something you were not able to achieve, you must look forward to the opportunities that promise you an equal chance to excel in your career. This is the point where you should consider opting for MBBS in Ukraine.
Ukraine is locates in Eastern Europe. The population of Ukraine is around 42.5 million. The religions that are dominant in Ukraine are Eastern Orthodoxy and Greek Catholicism. Ukraine is the largest country in Europe and the 46th largest country in the world. In 1991 Ukraine gained its independence from the Soviet Union in the aftermath of its dissolution at the end of the Cold War.
MBBS in Ukraine
The MBBS course in a good number of colleges in Ukraine is approved by Medical council of India. The undergraduate course of MBBS in Ukraine is of 6 years. The foreign students get to study in English at Ukrainian Universities. Every academic year is divided into two semesters- spring and fall. The students are encouraged to participate in a number of extra-curricular in Ukraine. The cost of living and cost of education in Ukraine is easily affordable.
Visa for MBBS in Ukraine
An MBBS aspirant for Ukraine must have the following documents:
1. ORIGINAL PASSPORT (minimum valid for one year).
2. Original INVITATION LETTER from University
3. CONFIRMATION LETTER from Ministry to Embassy of Ukraine in the required country.
4. SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (attested by ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs – translated into Russian/Ukrainian language)
5. BIRTH CERTIFICATE (attested by ministry of foreign affairs) (translated into Russian/Ukrainian language)
6. MEDICAL TEST confirming physical and mental fitness (attested by ministry of foreign affairs – translated into Russian/Ukrainian language)
7. AID/HIV TEST (attested by ministry of foreign affairs)(translated into Russian/Ukrainian language).
8. Filled APPLICATION FORM.
9. 4 PHOTOS of size 3.5 x 4.5
Advantages of studying in Ukraine
Advantages of studying in Ukraine are:
- The quality of education is very good.
- The cost of living and cost of education in Ukraine is easily affordable.
- Student exchange programs are organized with various healthcare establishments within EU as well as outside it.
- The institutes in Ukraine provide hands on practical training in the best private hospitals in Ukraine.
- The admission process for MBBS in universities and colleges in Ukraine is quite simple without any hassle of admission exams or entrance exam in Ukraine.
Some of the Top MBBS universities in Ukraine are
1. Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
2. Ternopil State Medical University
3.Bogomolets Kyiv National Medical University
4. Vinnitssa National Medical University
5. Odessa National Medical University
6. Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
7. Kharkiv National Medical University
8. V N Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University
9. Bukovinian State Medical University
10. Lviv National Medical University
For complete list of universities country wise detailed fee structure, check brochure below
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
Best wishes for your dream MBBS abroad course and MBBS career.
Check video below about MBBS in Ukraine
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well.