MBBS FROM IVANE JAVAKHISHVILI TBILISI STATE UNIVERSITY
Established in 1918, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University , also known as Tbilisi State University or TSU is the oldest university in Georgia and the Caucasus region.
One of the main universities in Georgian region, this 101 years old higher-education institution with a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations, is a non-profit public higher education institution, with over 21,000 students from different countries around the world.
Ranking of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
• Country rank is 1
• World rank is 4104
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Centre for Educational Quality Enhancement
• Recognized by World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI), United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), European association of education and 30+ international bodies.
Location of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
Located in the heart of Georgia, in the capital city of Tbilisi, it is landlocked on all sides by Caucasus mountain range, with no central campus and has a branch in Kutaisi. Situated in Chavchavadze avenue, it is easily accessible by all means of transportation and has all the basic amenities within the reach of the students.
Faculty of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
The University five branches in the region of Georgia which include six faculties with a staff force of 5000, of which 768 are academic staff, presiding over the following six faculties , which are Law, Economics and Business, Humanities, Medicine, Social and Political Sciences, Exact and Natural Sciences and the International School of Economics at Tbilisi State University as an autonomous graduate school of economics.
The faculty has eight departments, in mathematics, physics, chemistry, geography, computer sciences, biology, geology, electric and electronic engineering. 11 bachelor, 18 master and 10 doctoral degree programs operate at the faculty.
Advantages of studying in Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
• The University offers high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees, which can be paid in installments.
• The University has outsanding international facilities and cooperation with foreign scientific and educational centres, including University of Saarland in Germany, Brunel University in the United Kingdom as well the Association of European Universities, UNESCO, and the Council of Europe, which help the students in gaining more knowledge, experience and provides exposure for students.
• The University aims at holistic development of students via modern researches and methods by moulding their scientific and research based educational activities.
• The University has ultramodern facilities and 60 well equipped scientific-research laboratories, and centres, a scientific library with 3,700,000 books and periodicals, seven museums, publishing house and printing press, aimed at holistic development of students.
• The University organizes student and faculty exchange programs and outsanding international facilities which help them in gaining more knowledge, experience and provides exposure for students.
• The University promotes and nurtures extra curricular activities in students and offers groups like, choreographic ensemble – a separate boys and girls vocal ensemble of Georgian traditional music, a student theatre and an annual student festival.
• The University offers accommodation facilities for the students in fully furnished hostels with all standard facilities.
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Georgia
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well.
The increase in the percentage of students joining PCB every year is hard proof of the growing interest of students in the medical field. But becoming a doctor is no easy feat. It involves a lot of competition and money. One reason for this is the lack of availability of enough seats for every medical … Continue reading
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.