MBBS FROM IVANE JAVAKHISHVILI TBILISI STATE UNIVERSITY
Established in 1918, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University , also known as Tbilisi State University or TSU is the oldest university in Georgia and the Caucasus region.
One of the main universities in Georgian region, this 101 years old higher-education institution with a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations, is a non-profit public higher education institution, with over 21,000 students from different countries around the world.
Ranking of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
• Country rank is 1
• World rank is 4104
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Centre for Educational Quality Enhancement
• Recognized by World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI), United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), European association of education and 30+ international bodies.
Location of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
Located in the heart of Georgia, in the capital city of Tbilisi, it is landlocked on all sides by Caucasus mountain range, with no central campus and has a branch in Kutaisi. Situated in Chavchavadze avenue, it is easily accessible by all means of transportation and has all the basic amenities within the reach of the students.
Faculty of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
The University five branches in the region of Georgia which include six faculties with a staff force of 5000, of which 768 are academic staff, presiding over the following six faculties , which are Law, Economics and Business, Humanities, Medicine, Social and Political Sciences, Exact and Natural Sciences and the International School of Economics at Tbilisi State University as an autonomous graduate school of economics.
The faculty has eight departments, in mathematics, physics, chemistry, geography, computer sciences, biology, geology, electric and electronic engineering. 11 bachelor, 18 master and 10 doctoral degree programs operate at the faculty.
Advantages of studying in Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
• The University offers high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees, which can be paid in installments.
• The University has outsanding international facilities and cooperation with foreign scientific and educational centres, including University of Saarland in Germany, Brunel University in the United Kingdom as well the Association of European Universities, UNESCO, and the Council of Europe, which help the students in gaining more knowledge, experience and provides exposure for students.
• The University aims at holistic development of students via modern researches and methods by moulding their scientific and research based educational activities.
• The University has ultramodern facilities and 60 well equipped scientific-research laboratories, and centres, a scientific library with 3,700,000 books and periodicals, seven museums, publishing house and printing press, aimed at holistic development of students.
• The University organizes student and faculty exchange programs and outsanding international facilities which help them in gaining more knowledge, experience and provides exposure for students.
• The University promotes and nurtures extra curricular activities in students and offers groups like, choreographic ensemble – a separate boys and girls vocal ensemble of Georgian traditional music, a student theatre and an annual student festival.
• The University offers accommodation facilities for the students in fully furnished hostels with all standard facilities.
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Georgia
For Other Countries Check Below Links: