MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
The trend has begun about the MBBS colleges in Bangladesh among the Indian students who want to study medicine in foreign countries. Some significant advantages are being carried out for Indian students and are said to be one of the best countries for Indian students.
The colleges of Bangladesh have simple process of admission and are no means expensive for the students of India. The program for MBBS is popular with the similar books, pattern of study, and curriculum as that of India. The total fee for completing the MBBS Course in Bangladesh is between 20 to 37 lakh for the entire five years MBBS programme.
Medical Colleges in Bangladesh:
- Parkview Medical College, Sylhet.
- Ad-Din Women’s Medical College, Dhaka.
- Marks Medical College, Dhaka.
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College, Sylhet.
- Mainamoti Medical College, Comila.
- Dr. Sirajul islam Medical College, Dhaka.
- Medical College for Women and Hospital, Dhaka.
- IBN Sina Medical College, Dhaka.
- TMMS, R.U, Bogra.
- Eastern Medical College, Comilla.
- North East Medical College, Sylhet.
- Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College, Sylhet.
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College, Tangail.
- Anwer Khan Modern Medical College, Dhaka.
- Shahabuddin Medical College, Dhaka.
- Dhaka National Medical College. (Course fee: Rs 37 lakhs).
- Bangladesh Medical College.(Course fee: Rs 36 lakhs).
- Enam Medical College and Hospital.
- Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College.
- International Medical College Bangladesh.
- Central Medical College.
- Community Based Medical College.
- Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College. (Course fee: Rs 34 lakhs).
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College.
- Popular Medical College.
- T.M.S.S. Medical College.
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College.
- Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College.
- North Bengal Medical College.
- East West Medical College.
- Delta Medical College.
- Prime Medical College.
- Dhaka Central International Medical College.
- Rangpur Community Medical College.
- US-Bangla Medical College.
- Southern Medical College.
- Uttara Adhunik Medical College.
- Ad-din Sakina Medical College.
- Universal Medical College.
- Green Life Medical College.(Course fee: Rs 32 lakhs.)
- Dhaka Community Medical College.
- Monno Medical College.
- MH Samorita Medical College.
- Diabetic Association Medical College, Faridpur.
- Jahurul Islam Medical College.
- Bikrampur Bhuiyans Medical College.
- Islami Bank Medical College.
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College.
- Uttara Women’s Medical College.
- Z. H. Sikder Women’s Medical College.
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The students must have the qualification of class 12th exam from school.
- The students must have the subjects like physics, chemistry as important subjects.
- The minimum age should be 17 years.
- Visa should be available and document for identification should also be need.
- The minimum grade will be minimum 60% in physics, chemistry and biology.
- The GPA (Grade Point Index) should be eight.
The process of admission:
- The GPA is calculated and the eligibility criteria are also checked.
- The application is online through the Bangladesh High Commission or Deputy High Commission of authority of Bangladesh.
- Then the candidate should wait for the response of the University.
- After receiving the invitation letter, the proceed of fees submission is carried out.
- Then one should go to the Embassy of Bangladesh for a student visa. This embassy is located in Kolkata, Agartala, New Delhi, Mumbai, Guwahati and Bangalore.
- After getting visa then one should go and study MBBS in reasonable expenditure.
The documents required for MBBS in Bangladesh:
- Passport copy
- Ten recent passport size photos should reach the Ministry of Defence Affairs in Dhaka within December.
- Should certify all the documents.
- The successful applicants will have to produce all the academic certificates. Transcripts should be provided in original formats during the admission in MBBS.
Future Career Options:
- Students have the opportunity to do PG after completion of MBBS if they clear the medical license examination.
- There will be complete assistance for preparation in USMLE exam.
- Indian students can get back to their motherland by taking the NEXT Exam.
Advantages in studying MBBS in Bangladesh:
- The MBBS Degree is recognized by WHO as well as UNESCO.
- Screening tests take place before admission.
- No donation is required.
- Broad exposure and possibilities in every aspect.
- The annual fee is reasonable and quite low.
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
Have a look on the following.