Jinan University was founded in 1906. Jinan University ranks among the top medical universities of China. Jinan University lays great emphasis on scientific research over anything else. Jinan University has important national and municipal disciplines, laboratories and exchange stations for post-doctoral research. The highly qualified staff always welcomes students to ask any queries that may come to the student’s mind.
MBBS at Jinan University
Jinan University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Jinan University is of six years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Jinan University is English. The duration of internship at Jinan University is one year. The year is divided into two semesters.
Ranking of Jinan University
Jinan University has been ranked as follows:
Location of Jinan University
Jinan University is located in Guangzhou. The people of Guangzhou welcomes the new students with open arms and makes sure that no one feels left out in the new environment. Some of the tourist favorite places in Jinan University are Chimelong Paradise (a fun-filled amusement park), Canton Tower, Shamian and Temple of the Six Banyan Trees.
Admission process for MBBS course in Jinan University
In order to take admission in Jinan University a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 70 % marks are eligible to study in Jinan University. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Jinan University are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Jinan University are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Visa for MBBS course at Jinan University
Some documents required to obtain visa to take admission in Jinan University are:
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at Jinan University
A student has the following advantages of studying at Jinan University:
1. The administration of Jinan University pays great attention to the safety of the students and does not appreciate any misbehavior from the students.
2. The student does not have to appear for any additional entrance exam, making the admission process a little easier.
3. Jinan University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
4. The cost of studying as well as that of living in Jinan University is easily affordable.
5. The hospital affiliated with Jinan University provides ample opportunities to the students to gain practical training.
6. The students residing in hostel have access to a number of facilities like- gym, basketball court, volleyball court, canteen and common spaces to meet and interact.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Jinan University
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in China
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now