Founded in the year 2005 by Professor Tan Sri Dr. Hj. Mohamed Haniffa, Pro-Chancellor and Executive Chairman, a clinical practitioner of Medicine, Mahsa University,
was founded with a vision of creating of a centre of academic excellence in Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing and Allied Health Sciences, Business and Engineering in the South-East Asian region. This highly regarded private medical institution, which stands for Malaysian Allied Health Science Academy has a student population of 5500 from over 61 countries all over the world, like Australia, United Kingdom, the United States of America and Canada.
Ranking of Mahsa University:
• Best Student Choice Award 2009 for Most Popular Private College/ University for Nursing
• Winner of Education Excellence Award National Associations of Private Education Institutions (NAPEI) 2006 in Malaysia
• MQA Accreditation for Top-Up Degree in Nursing, Diploma in Nursing, Diploma in Medical Imaging, Diploma in Medical Lab technology, Diploma in Environmental Health, Certificate for Foundation in Science & Dental Surgery Assistants
• The Best Brands in Education – ‘Health Science’ in (The Brand Laureate Best Brands Awards 2011 – 2012 Asia Pacific) under the Corporate Branding category.
Faculty of Mahsa University:
Recognized as one of the prestigious institution that guarantees education in the field of healthcare and medicine, the university offers a wide array of courses in the following categories, ranging from Certificate programmes to Diploma, Degree, Masters and Doctorate programmes.
The University has 7 faculties and 3 centers, including American Degree Program etc. The faculties are:
• Pre-University Studies
• Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
• Health and Sports Sciences
• Nursing and Midwifery
• Business, Finance and Hospitality
• Engineering and Information Technology
Location of Mahsa University
Located in Pusat Bandar Damansara, the University is situated in township in the Segambut constituency of Kuala Lumpur.
It is a mass rapid transit (MRT) station serving the areas of Pusat Bandar Damansara (Damansara Heights and Bangsar in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The university has three campuses all over Malaysia, Jalan University Campus (JUC) (Main Campus), Pusat Bandar Damansara Campus (PBD) and MAHSA College Sabah Campus.
Advantages of studying in Mahsa University
• The campus has all the premium facilities like, Anatomy suite, Simulation ward, Simulation clinic, Physiotherapy clinic. Recreational area, Swimming pool, Library, Lecture room, Mobile service center, Convenience store, Transport and tour service center, Gym. Cafeteria and food court, Campus book store, etc.
• There are fleet buses arranged from Pusat Bandar Damansara Campus to Jalan University Campus and vice versa for classes.
• The university also offers both on campus and off campus accommodation facilities with all facilities like beds and mattress, cupboards, study tables, lighting and fans. The Jalan University Campus (JUC) has the on campus accommodation that can occupy 3000 students. Pelangi and Palm Spring Apartments in Kota Damansaraand Puteri apartments also provide accommodation facilities.
• The university has a faculty to student ratio of 1:5
MBBS Fees for MAHSA university Malaysia
Duration : 5 years
Application / Registration Fees : RM 2,600
Tuition Fee : RM 360,000 (RM 72,000 x 5 years)
Yearly Fee : RM 4,400 (RM 1,100 x 4 years)
Others Fee : RM 2,900
Grand Total Fee : RM 369,900
|Mahsa university||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year|
|Tuition Fees/Year in MYR||89200||86300||85500||85500||87000|
|Tuition Fees/Year in INR||1517000||1467500||1454000||1454000||1480000|
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
You might like the following.
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.