MAHSA UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA
Founded in the year 2005 by Professor Tan Sri Dr. Hj. Mohamed Haniffa, Pro-Chancellor and Executive Chairman, a clinical practitioner of Medicine, Mahsa University,
was founded with a vision of creating of a centre of academic excellence in Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing and Allied Health Sciences, Business and Engineering in the South-East Asian region. This highly regarded private medical institution, which stands for Malaysian Allied Health Science Academy has a student population of 5500 from over 61 countries all over the world, like Australia, United Kingdom, the United States of America and Canada.
Ranking of Mahsa University:
• Best Student Choice Award 2009 for Most Popular Private College/ University for Nursing
• Winner of Education Excellence Award National Associations of Private Education Institutions (NAPEI) 2006 in Malaysia
• MQA Accreditation for Top-Up Degree in Nursing, Diploma in Nursing, Diploma in Medical Imaging, Diploma in Medical Lab technology, Diploma in Environmental Health, Certificate for Foundation in Science & Dental Surgery Assistants
• The Best Brands in Education – ‘Health Science’ in (The Brand Laureate Best Brands Awards 2011 – 2012 Asia Pacific) under the Corporate Branding category.
Faculty of Mahsa University:
Recognized as one of the prestigious institution that guarantees education in the field of healthcare and medicine, the university offers a wide array of courses in the following categories, ranging from Certificate programmes to Diploma, Degree, Masters and Doctorate programmes.
The University has 7 faculties and 3 centers, including American Degree Program etc. The faculties are:
• Pre-University Studies
• Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
• Health and Sports Sciences
• Nursing and Midwifery
• Business, Finance and Hospitality
• Engineering and Information Technology
Location of Mahsa University
Located in Pusat Bandar Damansara, the University is situated in township in the Segambut constituency of Kuala Lumpur.
It is a mass rapid transit (MRT) station serving the areas of Pusat Bandar Damansara (Damansara Heights and Bangsar in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The university has three campuses all over Malaysia, Jalan University Campus (JUC) (Main Campus), Pusat Bandar Damansara Campus (PBD) and MAHSA College Sabah Campus.
Advantages of studying in Mahsa University
• The campus has all the premium facilities like, Anatomy suite, Simulation ward, Simulation clinic, Physiotherapy clinic. Recreational area, Swimming pool, Library, Lecture room, Mobile service center, Convenience store, Transport and tour service center, Gym. Cafeteria and food court, Campus book store, etc.
• There are fleet buses arranged from Pusat Bandar Damansara Campus to Jalan University Campus and vice versa for classes.
• The university also offers both on campus and off campus accommodation facilities with all facilities like beds and mattress, cupboards, study tables, lighting and fans. The Jalan University Campus (JUC) has the on campus accommodation that can occupy 3000 students. Pelangi and Palm Spring Apartments in Kota Damansaraand Puteri apartments also provide accommodation facilities.
• The university has a faculty to student ratio of 1:5
MBBS Fees for MAHSA university Malaysia
Duration : 5 years
Application / Registration Fees : RM 2,600
Tuition Fee : RM 360,000 (RM 72,000 x 5 years)
Yearly Fee : RM 4,400 (RM 1,100 x 4 years)
Others Fee : RM 2,900
Grand Total Fee : RM 369,900
|Mahsa university||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year|
|Tuition Fees/Year in MYR||89200||86300||85500||85500||87000|
|Tuition Fees/Year in INR||1517000||1467500||1454000||1454000||1480000|
For Other Countries Check Below Links: