Andijan State Medical Institute, Uzbekistan
Founded in 1955, Andijon Davlat Tibbiyot Instituti (Andijan State Medical Institute) is non-profit public institution that delivers higher education in officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study, with expanding scientific potential day by day. It has a huge student population of over 3110 from many countries around the world.
Ranking of Andijan State Medical Institute, Uzbekistan
- Country rank is 57
- World rank is 11469
- Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education, Uzbekistan
- Approved by Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education, Uzbekistan & Medical Council of India (MCI)
Location of Andijan State Medical Institute, Uzbekistan
Situated in ancient cities of Fergana valley, it is the administrative, economic, and cultural center of Andijan Region. Andijan is located in the south-eastern edge of the valley near Uzbekistan’s border with Kyrgyzstan.
Beingan industrial hub, it is easily accessible. All the amenities are within the reach of students and are easily available. It is well connected by all means of transportation.
Faculties of Andijan State Medical Institute, Uzbekistan
With a staff strength of 870, including 525 professorial-teaching staff in 55 departments, 34 of them being Doctors of science and 132 candidates of science, 4 staff members of the professorial-teaching staff of the institute being Honoured Workers of Science of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 3 members of New-York and 2 members of Russian Academy of Pedagogical Science, the institute offers courses on the following faculties and directions: Therapeutic, Pediatric, Dentistry, Professional Education, Preventive Medicine, Pharmacy, High Nursing Affair and Physicians’ Advanced Training.
Directions of master’s degree include, obstetrics and gynecology, therapy (with its directions), otorhinolaryngology, cardiology, ophthalmology, infectious diseases (with its directions), dermatovenereology, neurology, general oncology, morphology, surgery (with its directions), instrumental and functional diagnostic methods (with its directions), neurosurgery, public health and public health services (with its directions), urology, narcology, traumatology and orthopedics, forensic medical examination, pediatrics (with its directions), pediatric surgery, pediatric anesthesiology and intensive care, children’s cardiology and rheumatology, pediatric neurology, neonatology, sports medicine.
The Institute scientists work on the following directions:
1. Treatment of cardiovascular diseases
2. Protection of mother and child health
3. New technologies in the sphere of lymphotherapy
4. Treatment of viral hepatitis and acute intestine infections in children of Fergana Valley.
5. Treatment of chronic non-communicable and cardiovascular diseases amongst population of Fergana valley.
6. Treatment of chronic ulcer of duodenum.
7. Studying morphological changes of internal organs of embryo, newborn and people of different age.
Advantages of studying in Andijan State Medical Institute, Uzbekistan
- The institution allows open participation in scientific research, which helps the students to expand their horizons. It is a specificialised university that has many specifications and the students have the freedom to choose from a wide range of specializations.
- The university has a huge library with over 286000 books. In addition to this, there are 5 reading halls, 40 CDs in the electronic library with the newest collection of articles on medicine.
- Study programs include practical training that allows them to understand the concepts
It has 700 beds and equipped with modern diagnostic and treating instrumentations: MRT, MSCT, Scanning USI, Scanners, endoscopes, Laparoscopic Center and others.
- All the medical programs are available in English medium, which allows the students to pick up the concepts easily.
- The university provides well furnished, comfortable accommodation facilities for the students located in a student-town, with facilities like centralized heating system, hot and cold water, study room, computer room, kitchen and gym facilities, including domestic service house with a sewing room, a barbershop and a photographic salon.
- It has partnership with international as well as local universities and organizations that help increase the exposure of students.
Fee Structure of Andijan State Medical Institute
For latest fee structure, Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branchFor more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
Following link will help you in choosing the best university in abroad.