MBBS IN HARYANA

According to the statistics given by the National Testing Agency (NTA), the number of students who appeared in NEET UG 2019 and 2020 amounts to 15,19,375 and 15,97,435 respectively. Many students of different countries also appear for NEET. As per the data, 687 and 878 foreign students appeared in year-2019 and 2020 respectively. In Haryana, 30649 students appeared for NEET 2020. Among these, only 22499 students were able to qualify for the NEET 2020. The numbers for qualified students decreased drastically as compared to the number of appeared students. There are a total of 511 colleges in India that offer MBBS courses. The number of colleges is made up of 250 government colleges and 261 private medical colleges. The Medical Council of India (MCI) has recognized 420 colleges while the other 95 colleges are accredited by UGC. In Haryana, there are a total of 11 medical schools. The 6 medical schools are under the administration of the government. While the rest of the 5 colleges are handled by private organizations. All the medical colleges accept the application forms from students based on their NEET scores.

 

Directorate of Medical Education (DMER), Haryana is the competent authority which will conduct the admission process for Haryana MBBS admission. The authority will start the registration process in the third week of June 2020. Only the candidates who will fulfil the eligibility criteria set by the state counselling authority will be considered for Haryana MBBS 2020 admission. Based on the NEET scores obtained by candidates in NEET UG exam, the admission to 581 MBBS and 368 BDS seats offered by medical and dental colleges of the Haryana under 85% state quota seats. While the remaining 15% seats from all government MBBS and BDS colleges will be offered for candidates selected under All India Quota seats (AIQ) based on NEET 2020 scores.

The statistics can be summarized as:

Candidate=15413
700 MBBS seats in 6 government run and government aided medical colleges,
600 seats in 4 private medical colleges
150 seats in 1 deemed university.

List of Government Medical Colleges with number of seats:

Name of College University Total Seats
Pt. Bhagawat Dayal Sharma Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohta 200
BPS Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat) PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohta 100
Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat) PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohta 100
Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohta 100
Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha, Hisar PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohta 100
Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical college, Faridabad PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohta 100
Total 700

List of Private Medical Colleges with number of seats:

Name of the Colleges University Total Seats
N.C. Medical College, Israna, Panipat PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohta 150
SGT Medical College & Research Institute, Budhera, Gurgaon PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohta 150
Adesh Medical College and Hospital, Shahbad, Kurukshetra PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohta 150
Al-Falaha Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Faridabad

World Medical College Jhajjar

Al-Falaha Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Faridabad 150
Total 600

Eligibility criteria for MBBS in Haryana

  • Age limit- Applicants must be at least 17 years old.
  • Maximum age limit- The age of the aspirant has to be more than 25-years. Some exemptions are made to this practice for the category students.
  • Mandatory subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English should be the mandatory subjects.
  • Minimum marks- Aspirants should have a score greater than 50% in the above-said subjects.
  • Domicile rule- Aspirant should be a native of Haryana to meet the domicile rules made by the government.

List of Deemed Medical Colleges with number of seats:

Name of the Colleges University Total Seats

Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute of Medical Sc. & Ressearch,Ambala

Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute of Medical Sc. & Ressearch,Ambala

 

150

 

State Domicile Rules for getting 85% state quota seats for MBBS in Haryana

Let us study more about the domicile certificate. The certificate can be procured from the regional authority especially the Tehsildar or the revenue office. The domicile certificate is a confirmation of a person’s permanent residence. Different states have distinct criteria regarding the domicile certificate. Various states only distribute certificates when a person is a permanent tenant of the state. However, numerous states distribute the certificates after a person has lived in the state for several years. In Haryana, the certificate is distributed to a person who is a permanent resident of the state or who has been living in the state for more than 15-years. The certificate can be obtained from the Village Administrative Office and Circle Department. The certificate can be obtained within 10-15 days. The applicant is needed to pay some amount as a part of the processing fee. Some documents are asked during the certificate processing as a proof of person’s residence includes Adhar/Pan cards, passport photos, address proofs (such as service bills), etc. For the online demand of the certificate, people can get help from the official website. This rule is applicable for 85% of the seats. While the rest of the 15% of seats are reserved for the non-native students of Haryana.

 

In Haryana, the Directorate of Medical Education (DMER) directs the counseling process after the release of the NEET result. Every year once the results are announced, the DMER prepares a merit list of the Haryana as per the guidelines given by the NTA. But for this preparation of the merit list, an online application form is released by the committee. The native applicants of Haryana who have successfully qualified for NEET should fill the application form. The application form requires some details of the marks scored and the rank obtained by an individual in the NEET examination. Students who are enlisted in the merit list are instructed to download their call letters from the website. All the essential information concerning the counseling process such as the place and time of counseling are given in the letter. During this process of counseling, certain fundamental information of the students is verified. The documents that can be demanded during the verification process are enlisted below.



To avail the state quota seats, the candidate must be a bonafide resident of Haryana. This means that the candidate must have been a resident of the state for at least 10 years, under any board of education, HBSE, CBSE, AICSE or Haryana open.
The candidate must be able to furnish any relevant residence proof for claiming the same, like, electricity bills, water bill, in addition to ID proof, like Aadhar card.

For more information, visit the official website
http://dmerharyana.org/

The documents that can be demanded during the verification process are enlisted below.

  • Printout of application form
  • NEET-UG result
  • NEET-UG Admit Card
  • Class 10 Mark Sheet
  • Class 12 Mark Sheet
  • Caste Certificate
  •  Income Certificate
  •  Domicile Certificate
  • Passport Size Photographs

For Support in MBBS in Haryana, pls contact 9643362320

Below Videos would help you further