Nobel Medical College
Nobel Medical College was founded in 2004. The teachers at Nobel Medical College are highly qualified, experienced and adept at dealing with students from different countries. Besides having a great teaching staff Nobel Medical College also invites various eminent foreign medical professors for lectures for the students. The curriculum at Nobel Medical College is recognized by the World Health Organization. Nobel Medical College is constantly striving to provide students with the latest medical technological advances.
MBBS at Nobel Medical College
Nobel Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Nobel Medical College is of five and a half years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Nobel Medical College is English. The duration of internship at Nobel Medical College is one year. The year is divided into two semesters.
Location of Nobel Medical College
Nobel Medical College is located in Biratnagar. The people of Biratnagr are helpful towards the new entrants in the city. Some of the tourist favorite places in Biratnagar are Mahendra Chowk, Hamro Chowk and Mangadh Chowk.
NEAREST INDIAN BOARDER to Nobel Medical College
IT IS 17 KM AWAY FROM JOGBANI BOARDER , BIHAR
IT IS 150 KM AWAY FROM WEST BENGAL ( PASHUPATI NAGAR)
ACCESS from India to Nobel Medical College
THEIR ARE DIRECT BUS SERVICES FROM PATNA TO JOGBANI
FLIGHT SERVICES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FROM KATHMANDU TO BHARAT NAGAR
CAN ALSO GO BY CAR AS ROAD ACCESS IS AVAILABLE
Admission process for MBBS course in Nobel Medical College
In order to take admission in Nobel Medical College a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 55 % marks are eligible to study in Nobel Medical College. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Nobel Medical College are Biology, Physics and Chemistry. Also, a student needs 10th and 12th class mark sheet, original photographs and passport to get admission in MBBS in Nobel Medical University.
The documents required to take admission in Nobel Medical College are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
Salient features about MBBS course at Nobel Medical College
A student has the following advantages of studying at Nobel Medical College:
1. The MBBS course is taught in English to all students at Nobel Medical College.
2. Nobel Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
3. The student need not appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS in Nepal.
4. The hostel at Nobel Medical University can accommodate 240 students. The students residing in hostels have easy access to internet as well as other recreational activities.
5. The library at Nobel Medical University has ample textbooks, reference books and journals to guide the students. Internet, photocopy, binding, and book repairing are available to the students in the library whenever they need any of them.
6. The cost of studying in Nepal is a lot less than that in Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
7. The people of Nepal have a very friendly relationship with Indians.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Nobel Medical College
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
We hope you have a great future following your
For more details about MBBS in Nepal, Do watch the video below
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well.