Introduction of University of Waikato
This University is committed to delivering a world-class education and research portfolio, providing a full and dynamic university experience, distinctive in character, and pursuing strong international links to advance knowledge. Safe, politically stable and culturally diverse, New Zealand offers a high quality, cost-effective education. The University of Waikato is home to over 2000 international students from all over the world.The international reputation of its academic leaders drives excellence in their faculties and schools. It’s seven faculties offer internationally benchmarked teaching and research. The graduates are sought after around the world.
Courses Available in University of Waikato
The University offer an exciting range of subjects, and provide flexible degree structures to shape the qualification that will keep your skills in demand. There are 136 subjects in which undergraduate degrees; postgraduate diplomas; masters and higher degrees are offered. These subject includes Accounting, Adult Learning, Agribusiness, Anthropology, Arts Education, Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Communication design, Computer Science, Data analytics, Design Media, Earth Sciences, Economics, Education, Electronics, Engineering, Finance, Geography, Human Development, Interface design, International Management, Media Design, Philosophy, Psychology, Teaching, Tourism Management etc.
Ranking of University Of Waikato
Acknowledged for its excellence in education and research, the University of Waikato is in the top 1.1% of universities in the world according to the QS World University Rankings 2018. A world-class university with outstanding teaching facilities, students from over 80 countries study at Waikato, and 93% are highly satisfied with the University’s teaching quality. The latest THE World University Rankings places it in the 401-500 band. The rankings are based on teaching, research, citations, industry outcomes, innovation and international outlook. Waikato Management School is a member of an elite group of business schools worldwide that have earned “Triple Crown” status – an international acknowledgement of excellence in business education.
Campus location of University of Waikato
- The Hamilton campus is the university’s main campus, set over 65 hectares of beautiful landscaped garden and lakes.
- Tauranga campuses: Currently, the University of Waikato is based across multiple locations in the Bay of Plenty including the Bongard Centre.
- The new Tauranga CBD campus, opening in 2019, will enhance it’s growing range of qualifications available to students.
- The Coastal Marine Field Station, located in Tauranga, is involved in teaching, environmental monitoring, coastal and marine research and discovery.
- The University of Waikato Adams Centre for High Performance is fast becoming one of New Zealand’s leading providers of research in sports science, health and human performance.
- In 2017, Zhejiang University City College (ZUCC) officially opened its doors to students at the new joint institute, making Waikato the first university in New Zealand to deliver full degree programmes in China.
Website of University of Waikato
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now