NEET UG 2022: top Medical Colleges as per ranking of NIRF
The NTA has announced the result of NEET UG 2022 on 7th September, 2022. Over 18 lakh candidates had taken this examination. Candidates can download the scorecard of NEET from official website neet.nta.nic.in. The MCC (Medical Counselling Committee) will conduct the counselling for 15% AIQ seats in government colleges and 100% seats in deemed or central universities, ESIC/AFMS, AIIMS, JIPMER and Bsc Nursing Programmes with respect to NEET 2022.
Who is eligible for the Counselling process of NEET?
Those candidates who are qualified for this exam can get admission to MBBS and BDS in medical colleges in India. The website of MCC will update the counselling details soon at moc.nic.in. The AIQ counselling process will be divided in 4 rounds. They are Round 1, Round 2, Mop up and Stray Vacancy.
The top 10 medical colleges in India are as follows:
Rank 1: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi
Rank 2: Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
Rank 3: Christian Medical College
Rank 4: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, Bangalore
Rank 5: Banaras Hindu University
Rank 6: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research
Rank 7: Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences.
Rank 8: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Rank 9: Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technoloy, Thiruvanathapuram
Rank 10: Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
Check out the process of Admission
The following seats are available under different quotas through NEET UG 2022. They are as follows:
- All India Quota Seats
- State Government Quota Seats
- Central Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities
- State/Management/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private University
- Central Pool Quota Seats
- All seats including NRI Quota as well as Management Quota, are in private unaided/aided minority / non-minority medical colleges.
- AIIMS Institutes across India/JIPMER.
- The Counselling for successful candidates for Seats under 15% All India Quota and 100% including 85% State quota seats of Central Institutions (ABVIMS & RML Hospital/VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital/ESIC)/ Central Universities (including DU/ BHU /AMU)/ AIIMS/ JIPMER and Deemed Universities, will be conducted by the MCC/DGHS for Undergraduate Medical / Dental Courses.
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
Have a look on the following.