Xiamen University was founded in 1921. Xiamen University has grown over the years to become one of the most prominent universities of China. The curriculum of MBBS at Xiamen University is designed keeping in mind the academic and career goals of the students. One of the best aspects of studying at Xiamen University is the diversity of students who come to study there. The highly qualified and very experienced staff at Xiamen University helps students to adjust to the new surroundings.
MBBS at Xiamen University
Xiamen University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Xiamen University is of six years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Xiamen University is English. The duration of internship at Xiamen University is one year. The academic year is divided into two semesters.
Ranking of Xiamen University
Xiamen University has been ranked as follows:
Location of Xiamen University
Xiamen University is located in Xiamen. The people of Xiamen are helpful towards the students who come to study at Xiamen University. Some of the tourist favorite places in Xiamen are Gulangyu (famous for the piano museum), Kinmen (historic site), South Putuo Temple and Shuzhuang Garden (a beautiful garden along the sea).
Admission process for MBBS course in Xiamen University
In order to take admission in Xiamen University a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 65% marks are eligible to study in Xiamen University. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Xiamen University are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Xiamen University are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Visa for MBBS course at Xiamen University
Some documents required to obtain visa to take admission in Xiamen University are:
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at Xiamen University
A student has the following advantages of studying at Xiamen University:
1. The administration of Xiamen University pays great attention to the safety of the students and does not appreciate any misbehavior from the students.
2. The student does not have to appear for any additional entrance exam, making the admission process a little easier.
3. Xiamen University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
4. The cost of studying as well as that of living in Xiamen University is easily affordable.
5. The hospital affiliated with Xiamen University provides ample opportunities to the students to gain practical training.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Xiamen University
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in China