IMMANUEL KANT BALTIC FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
Established in 1947, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University is the educational, scientific, cultural and enlightenment centre of the westernmost region of Russia. It is a classical university with 11 institutes and 1 business school. This public university has over 14000 students at different programmes in professional, higher, post-degree and life-long learning education and 8,000 students study full time.
Ranking of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
• Country rank is 38
• World rank is 707
• Ranks among TOP 100 Universities in Russia
• Ranks number 1 in Kaliningrad region
• Accredited by Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO)
• Recognized by Ministry State Health and Education Russian Federation.
Location of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
Located in the city of Kaliningrad, a the administrative centre of Kaliningrad Oblast, between Poland and Lithuania. A city with German history and ancient traditions, it has a large port and reachable by bus, shuttle bus, or commuter train.
Faculty of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
The University offers more than 300 educational programs in secondary, vocational and higher education as well as continuing and post-university education.
The University has over 2000 teaching staff and academicians presiding over the faculties as:
• Engineering and Technical Institute
• Institute of Recreation, Tourism and Physical Culture
• School of Life Science
• The Institute for the Humanities
• The Institute of Economics and Management
• The Institute of Law
• The Institute of Medicine
• The Institute of Nature Management, Spatial Development and Urban Planning
• The Institute of Physical and Mathematical Sciences and Information Technology
Many of the educational programs offered by the University is recognized among the “Best educational programme of innovative Russia”. The University offers courses in both Russian and English.
Advantages of studying in Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
• The professors and academicians of the university are well qualified and masters in their fields. University has a teaching rank of 472.
• The University has solid international connections and collaborations and conducts academic and research exchange programs. It also launches and arranges international events. These ensure exposure to students and opens up opportunities for creative and talented minds.
• Other facilities include a science park, aimed at the concentration of research potential. It provides training in strategic development in business environment.
• The University has many student organizations like, the Student Council, Students’ Research Society, Students’’ Union, Student theatre, United Council of Learners and Club of the Funny and Inventive.
• The University library is a 50 year old, well maintained repository of books from which the students can make the best use for references. It also provides free access to e-data bases.
• The University has well equipped clinics to render unmatched practical and clinical training.
• The University offers platform for extra curricular activities. The University has University teams for basketball, volleyball, mini-football, athletics, swimming, wrestling, boat racing, ice hockey and cheer leading team.
• The University also provides accommodation facilities for the students in 7 hostels, at walking distance from the university, in varying types of dormitories according to their choice, with all basic facilities like bathroom, kitchen, WiFi, free laundries, work gyms, room for studying and recreation.
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well.