Gujarat NEET UG 2022: Registration and counselling details
The process of registration has started for NEET UG 2022 for admissions in Gujarat. The end date for registration is 14th October till 6 p.m. The candidates should have a NEET score which is valid to do registration. The students need to pay for online PIN from the official website i.e. https://www.medadmgujarat.org/ to participate in the process of taking admission.
Registration For Counselling, 2022
ACPUGMEC (Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses) has begun the process of admission for the academic session of 2022-23. The document verification will also take place along with the registration process. All the photocopies of the documents will be required too.
Overview for Gujarat Counselling
|Organizing Authority||ACPUGMEC (Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses)|
|Counselling for||Admission in Medical, Ayurvedic, Homeopathy and Dental Courses in the Medical colleges of Gujarat|
|Selection Parameter||UG NEET 2022 Score|
|Online PIN Purchase Timeline||3rd October to 14th October (6 p.m)|
|Registration Time portal||3rd October to 14th October (6 p.m)|
|Document verification and Document Submission Timeline||4th October to 15th October, 6 p.m.|
Eligibility criteria to take part in Counselling Process:
- Academic Qualification: Must pass class 12 with minimum of 50% for UR category and minimum of 45% for physically handicapped candidates and minimum of 40% for SC/ST category in Compulsory subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English.
- NEET Score- Must qualify NEET
- The age must be minimum of 17 years by 31st December, 2022.
- Must possess a domicile of Gujarat.
The process for registering in Gujarat NEET Counselling:
- First visit the official website https://www.medadmgujarat.org/
- In the left side of the homepage visit “Undergraduate Admission ” section and then click to “Medical, Dental, Ayurvedic & Homeopathy ” link.
- Then click to “Login”.
- Click the “Online Services” tab and then choose “Purchase PIN” option. Then give the details of NEET Score card and pay Rs. 200 for completing the step.
- Then continue with registration.
- Then the necessary documents are uploaded according to the instructions.
- Print the “Registration Slip”.
- Then verify the documents by going to the allotted centre for sealing the process of registration.
Documents require for Verification Process are as follows:
- NEET UG 2022 scorecard
- Marksheets: Class 10th, Class 12th
- Proof of DOB: Class 10th Marksheet/ Passport/ Birth Certificate
- Proof of birthplace: Birth Certificate/ Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving
- Certificate/ Passport
- Domicile of Gujarat (students born outside Gujarat)
- Caste/ Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate of local candidate by Dean of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical
- College Ahmedabad (for Ahmedabad candidates)
- Certificate of local candidate by Dean of Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat (for Surat Candidates)
- OCI card (for overseas candidates)
- Physical Fitness Certificate
Process of Admission for Gujarat NEET UG 2022
- The candidate=s need to go to the allotted help centre for document verification. For a NRI candidate they need to go to GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar for verification. After the process of verification, the candidates will be shortlisted and then merit list will be published.
- Then the shortlisted candidates will then be allowed to fill the choices by choosing the desired college as well as programme.
- Then the Seat Allotment Result will be published. Then tuition fee should be given for locking the seat. If the candidate is not happy with the allotted seat, they can wait for the phase 2 counselling.
What is the application fee for the Gujarat MBBS/ BDS NEET Admissions 2022?
The application fee for the Gujarat MBBS/ BDS NEET Admissions 2022 are:
₹200 for all categories
₹10,000 for NRI students
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
Have a look on the following.