Shanxi University was founded in 1902. Shanxi University lays great emphasis on Shanxi University has grown over the years to become one of the most prominent universities of China. The curriculum is designed keeping in mind the academic and career goals of the students. One of the best aspects of studying at Shanxi University is the diversity of students who come to study there.
MBBS at Shanxi University
Shanxi University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Shanxi University is of six years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Shanxi University is English. The duration of internship at Shanxi University is one year. Each academic year at Shanxi University is divided into two semesters.
Ranking of Shanxi University
Shanxi University has been ranked as follows:
Location of Shanxi University
Shanxi University is located in Taiyuan. The people of Taiyuan are very warm and helpful towards the students of Shanxi University. Taiyuan is located in Northern China and is the largest city in the Shanxi province. Some of the tourist favorite places in Shanxi are Qiao Family compound. Jinci Museum, Twin Pagoda Temple and Mengshan Giant Buddha.
Admission process for MBBS course in Shanxi University
In order to take admission in Shanxi University a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 70 % marks are eligible to study in Shanxi University. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Shanxi University are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Shanxi University are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Visa for MBBS course at Shanxi University
The following documents are required to obtain visa to take admission in Shanxi University are:
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at Shanxi University
A student has the following advantages of studying at Shanxi University:
1. The administration of Shanxi University pays great attention to the safety of the students and does not appreciate any misbehavior from the students.
2. The student does not have to appear for any additional entrance exam, making the admission process a little easier.
3. Shanxi University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
4. The cost of studying as well as that of living in Shanxi University is easily affordable.
5. The hospital affiliated with Shanxi University provides ample opportunities to the students to gain practical training.
6. The students residing in hostel have access to a number of facilities like- gym, basketball court, volleyball court, canteen and common spaces to meet and interact.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Shanxi University
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in China
Following might help you as well.