Swinburne is a world-ranked university leading the way in innovation, industry engagement and social inclusion. It’s ducation, high-quality research and industry partnerships create positive change for students, staff and the community. At Swinburne they offer many services to help students achieve their academic goals and to enhance their life as a student. At Swinburne one will learn from highly experienced staff. The courses provide access to opportunities that allow students to learn in innovative ways. It’s close ties with industry mean the courses are relevant and up to date. Many of the courses are recognised by professional organisations and they offer students invaluable experiences across all study levels.
The university offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the following areas.
- Arts and Humanities
- Built Environment and Architecture
- Film and Television
- Games and Animation
- Information Technology
- Media and Communication
- World Rankings
- QS World Rankings: Swinburne is ranked at number 421+ on the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) world ranking system which is number 22 in Australia.
- THE Times World Rankings: Swinburne is ranked at number 401+ on the Times Higher Education world university ranking system which is number 25 in Australia.
- Academic Rankings World Universities (ARWU) Rankings: Swinburne is ranked at number 301+ on the ARWU world university ranking system which is number 15 in Australia.
- US News Rankings: Swinburne is ranked at number 422 on the US News world university ranking system which is number 21 in Australia.
- CWUR Center for World University Rankings: Swinburne is ranked at number 677 on the CWUR Center for World University Rankings system which is number 21 in Australia.
- Times Universities Under 50 Years: Swinburne is ranked at number 61 on the TImes Higher Education best world universities under 50 years of age which is number 11 in Australia.
- QS Universities Under 50 Years Old: Swinburne is ranked at number 81+ on the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) universities under 50 years old ranking system which is number 11 in Australia.
- Times Asia/Pacific Rankings: Swinburne is ranked at number 60 on the Times Asia/Pacific ranking system which is number 22 in Australia.
- QS Graduate Employability Rankings: Swinburne is ranked at number 251+ on the QS Graduate Employability ranking system which is number 14 in Australia.
- Australian Rankings
- Excellence in Research Australia (ERA) Ranking: Swinburne is ranked at number 15 on the domestic ERA ranking system (2012)
- AEN 5 Star Ranking: Swinburne is rated a 4 Star university on the overall AEN 5 Star Ranking System.
Swinburne has campuses across Melbourne and a campus in Malaysia.
- Just 10 minutes from the centre of Melbourne, the Hawthorn campus is the main campus of Swinburne.
- Croydon campus is in the foothills of beautiful Mount Dandenong.
- The Wantirna campus is in the heart of Melbourne’s eastern suburbs, close to Knox City Shopping Centre.
- Swinburne’s Sarawak campus is the international campus of Swinburne University of Technology in Australia.The campus is in Kuching, the capital city of the East Malaysian state of Sarawak.
For more details contact your nearest Global Knowledge Works Branch
Following might help you as well.