Indore: MBBS syllabus in Hindi
Vishwas Sarang, the head of medical education, has declared that the curriculum will be transcribed to Hindi with no alterations. Vice Chancellor of AB Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal; former-V-C of King George’s Medical University, Lucknow; and veteran professor emeritus of Indore make up the board.
Indore: The state government has formulated a 13-person council to draught a project proposal for providing medical courses in Hindi throughout the region. In an ordinance on 7 Feb, assistant secretary of the medical training faculty KK Dubey stated that a conference held by medical education ministry Vishwas Sarang on 28 Jan had decided to form a council to prepare a strategy and pass the information for interpreting the MBBS curriculum into Hindi.
VC of Bhopal’s ABH Vishwavidyalaya, previous vice-chancellor of LKG Medical University, faculty of AIIMS, Bhopal, emeritus assistant professor of physiology of MGM Medical School, Indore, and others are among the council’s representatives. Dr Rahul Rokade, the OSD of the health education sector, will coordinate the representatives.
A distinct Hindi branch will be formed in the DME to assist the council in developing the Hindi curriculum, as well as sub-council for the objective.
‘It is advantageous to use your mother tongue.’
‘Our administration has opted to procure MBBS training in Hindi too now. Our lingua franca is Hindi, and there has already been a desire from several groups that MBBS training be imparted in Hindi as well. Several studies have proven that studying in one’s native language is advantageous and performs much better. It’s backed up by science. The entire curriculum will be transcribed in its entirety, with no alterations made. We chose to interpret the material and begin Mbbs course in Hindi as soon as feasible,’ claims Vishwas Sarang, the minister of medical schools.
The panel member:
- Dr Jiten Shukla(director of Medical Education, MP)
- Dr MLB Bhatt(former V-C of King George’s Medical University, Lucknow)
- Khemsingh Dehariya(V-C of Atal Bihari Hindi University, Bhopal)
- Dr Amitabh Verma(senior neurologist ofNew Delhi)
- Dr Surya Kant(HoD of Respiratory Medicine, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow)
- Dr Neelkamal Kapoor(prof and HoD of AIIMS, Bhopal)
- Dr Manohar Bhandari(rtd associate prof of physiology, Indore)
- Dr Lokendra Dave(Hod of Respiratory Medicine, GMC, Bhopal)
- Dr Ashish Gohiya( HoD of Orthopaedics, GMC, Bhopal)
- Dr Satyakant Trivedi( senior psychologist of Bansal Hospital, Bhopal)
- Dr BS Ohri(Care Foundation of Bhopal)
- Dr Neha Mathur(dean of Ravindra Nath Tagore University, Bhopal)
- Dr Rahul Rokade, OSD, Medical Education Department
- Ankit Shrivastava(deputy registrar of MP Paramedical Council, Bhopal)
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now https://www.gkworks.in/branch-offices/
Following might help you as well.