China Medical University
MBBS FROM CHINA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Established by the Chinese Communist Party in 1931 as the first medical school, Chinese Medical University has claimed it’s position among the top ten universities in China. A non-profit public higher education institution with a history of 79 years, it is one of the most sought-after universities in the country, with about 900 international students from about 70 countries.
Ranking of China Medical University
• Country rank is 196
• World rank is 1548
• Recognized by Ministry of Education (MOE)
• Recognized by the Educational Department of Liaoning Province
• Graded A by the World Health Organization (WHO)
• Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)
Location of China Medical University
Located in Shenyang, a city very close to the capital of the country, Beijing, it is economically, culturally and politically happening place. It is the largest city of the North east province, Liaoning, of China. It has the highest density of educational institutions in the country of China. There are innumerable research and training institutions as well as colleges and universities in the country.
Being the transportation and commercial hub of China, it is has well connected roads and all the basic amenities within the reach of the students.
The medical college functions in two campuses, with 5 main departments and 20 sub departments.
Faculty of China Medical University
The University functions in 4 colleges,College of Medicine, College of Chinese Medicine, College of Pharmacy, and College of public Health. There are 20 departments including：School of Medicine, School of Chinese Medicine, School of Post-Baccalaureate Chinese Medicine, School of Dentistry, School of Nursing, School of Nutrition, School of Physical Therapy, School of Pharmacy and Second Programs Pharmacy, School of Public Health, School of Health Services management, School of Occupational Safety and Health, School of Medical Laboratory Science and Biotechnology, School of Sports Medicine, School of Biological Science and Technology, School of Cosmetics, School of Chinese Medicine Resources, School of Risk Management, School of Radiological Technology, and School of Dental Hygiene.
Apart from that, there are nine graduate programs including Institute of Medicine, Institute of Nutrition, Institute of Environmental Medicine, Institute of Health Services Management, Institute of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Institute of Chinese Medical Sciences, Institute of Chinese Pharmacy, Institute of Nursing and Institute of Integration of Chinese and Western Medicine. Among which, Institute of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Institute of Chinese Medical Science, and Institute of Chinese Pharmacy offer doctoral degrees.
The University has a staff strength of 7,630, combining 6,126 professionals, 1 academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering, 448 senior professionals, 676 associate senior professionals, 205 doctoral tutors and 562 master tutors.
Advantages of studying in China Medical University
• The University renders affordable degree without compromising high quality of education.
• The University is aided by the Government and the students can also avail scholarships.
• The University has strong tie ups with other universities and research institutions from around the globe.
• The University offers several other facilities with the purpose to education, research and training, like Lifu Museum of Chinese Medicine Library, a dedicated computer centre with all amenities, an extension centre, Acupuncture Research Centre, Environmental Safety and Hygiene Centre, General Education Centre and Research and Development Committee.
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in China
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For Other Countries Check Below Links: