China Medical University
China Medical University attained the status of a University in 2003, prior to that it was known as China Medical College, founded in 1958. China Medical University has some of the most hard-working professors due to whose efforts China Medical University has gained its current status of being one of the top medical Universities in China.
MBBS at China Medical University
MBBS at China Medical University is recognized by World Health Organization (WHO), International Medical Educational Directory (IMED) and Medical Council of India (MCI). The duration of MBBS at China Medical University is six years. MBBS at China Medical University has English as its language of instruction.
Location of China Medical University
China Medical University is located in Taiwan. Taiwan offers the students a very holistic environment. The people of Taiwan possess a great mix of qualities. They are fun loving as well as hard working and believe in progress but stay rooted in their tradition. There has been a mix of many cultures in Taiwan due to its history. This has resulted in the coming together of a number of cultures such as Confucianism, Japan and Western Civilization.
Ranking of China Medical University
China Medical University has been ranked as the 6th best Taiwanese University.
Admission process for MBBS course in China Medical University
In order to get admission in China Medical University a student must have qualified the NEET exam. There is no need to appear for any additional entrance exam for taking admission in MBBS at China Medical University in China. Also, the student should have scored at least 50% (in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) to get admission in MBBS at China Medical University.
A student must have the following documents to take admission in China Medical University:
• Online Application Form
• Declaration form
• Photocopies of graduation certificate and transcript of the highest degree obtained.
• Official bank statements
• A study plan written in Chinese or English
• Two letter of recommendations with contact information
• Verification of Nationality
• Applicants who hold a foreign nationality as well as an ROC nationality should submit documents showing residence abroad for at least 6 consecutive years.
Visa for MBBS course at China Medical University
An aspirant must have the following documents to obtain a visa to study MBBS at China Medical University:
• Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized by the proper authority
• Passport-sized Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at China Medical University
1. The cost of studying MBBS in China Medical University is very less in comparison to the private medical colleges in India.
2. China Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
3. The admission in China Medical University is a hassle free process because there is no need for any extra entrance exam.
4. China Medical University organizes student exchange programs to expose students to different learning methods
5. Safety of the students is paramount to the administration of China Medical University.
6. China Medical University provides a healthy environment for interaction among students of all nationalities, which leads to exposure to various cultures.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at China Medical University
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in China
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now