QUT is a major Australian university with a global outlook and a real-world focus. It is one of the nation’s fastest growing research universities and the courses are in high demand. It is ambitious and collaborative institution that seeks to equip the students and graduates with the skills they’ll need in an increasingly disrupted and challenged world. It is transforming the student experience, offer50,000 students and it place a premium on the international and national accreditation of the various professional degrees. The internationally award-winning Science and Engineering Centre is home to The Cube, acknowledged as one of the world’s largest digital interactive learning and display spaces. It established the world’s first Creative Industries Faculty, and invested heavily in collaborative learning and interdisciplinary research environments.
QUT offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the field of Business, Paramedic Science, Podiatry, Radiation Therapy, Educational Studies, Education, Health Studies, Mass Communication, Information Technology, Games and Interactive Environments, Justice, Journalism, Fine Arts, Entertainment Industries, Creative Industries, Biomedical Science, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Science, Vision Science, Public Health, Psychology, Science, Human services, Social Work,
Higher degree research are available in the field of Education, Philosophy, Creative Industries etc.
- World Ranking
- World Rankings Overview: Queensland University of Technology is the number 13 ranked Australian university overall on the world university ranking systems
- QS World Rankings: QUT is ranked at number =247 on the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) world ranking system which is number =13 in Australia.
- THE Times World Rankings: QUT is ranked at number 201+ on the Times Higher Education world university ranking system which is number =9 in Australia.
- Academic Rankings World Universities (ARWU) Rankings: QUT is ranked at number 201+ on the ARWU world university ranking system which is number =11 in Australia.
- US News Rankings: QUT is ranked at number 274= on the US News world university ranking system which is number 15 in Australia.
- CWUR Center for World University Rankings: QUT is ranked at number 574 on the CWUR Center for World University Rankings system which is number 17 in Australia.
- Times Universities Under 50 Years: QUT is ranked at number 24 on the TImes Higher Education best world universities under 50 years of age which is number 2 in Australia.
- QS Universities Under 50 Years Old: QUT is ranked at number 20 on the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) universities under 50 years old ranking system which is number 3 in Australia.
- Times Asia/Pacific Rankings: QUT is ranked at number 32 on the Times Asia/Pacific ranking system which is number 10 in Australia.
- QS Graduate Employability Rankings: QUT is ranked at number 111+ on the QS Graduate Employability ranking system which is number 9 in Australia.
- Australian Rankings
- Excellence in Research Australia (ERA) Ranking: QUT is ranked at number 12 on the domestic ERA ranking system (2012).
- AEN 5 Star Ranking: QUT is rated a 4 Star university on the overall AEN 5 Star Ranking System.
Based in subtropical Brisbane, QUT has two inner-city campuses at Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove. The national and international award-winning Science and Engineering Centre at Gardens Point is home to The Cube and headquarters of the Institute for Future Environments. At Kelvin Grove, a major expansion of the Creative Industries Precinct was recently completed, providing outstanding studio spaces for the performance disciplines, and a new Education Precinct is due to open in 2018.
For more information, contact your nearest Global Knowledge Works Branch
Following videos might help you as well.