What’s in Kyrgyzstan?
Located in Central Asia, Kyrgyzstan undoubtedly surprises travellers with its incredible mountains, nomadic history, tourist attractions and simple life. Bordering with Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and China, the country became independent from the Soviet Union in 1991, and the westernisation has made a lot of changes in the recent past. The capital of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek which is located in the north of the country. The total population of Kyrgyzstan is only 5.2 million with a density of 21 people per Sq. Km. and it is helpful for those who are running away from the crowd and want some peace and seclusion to come out of ‘Samsara’, the material world. The two official languages of Kyrgyzstan are Russian and Kyrgyz. Inhabitants of Kyrgyzstan are friendly people and they are known for their hospitable nature and their curiousness with foreign travellers. The literacy rate of this country is 97% and the educated minds of Kyrgyzstan have succeeded in dominating many in terms of skills and flourishing career.
Why MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Being one of the top destinations to provide MBBS for Indian students, Kyrgyzstan also has doubled the total number of Indian students for medical studies in the last half decade with the rising rate of 21.54% per annum. Alongside, study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is very cost effective if you compare medical studies in India and other countries like the USA, the UK, Australia, China and Russia. What you pay in India per year to study MBBS is just a little less than what you pay in Kyrgyzstan for complete 6-year MBBS to study the same syllabus. Not just the tuition fee but also other expenses like travel expenses, accommodation rentals, food expenses are also relatively very cheap in Kyrgyzstan than other countries. On top of that, Kyrgyzstan Universities accept direct admissions and the students don’t require clearing any entrance exam to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyz Medical Universities just ask for 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from Indian students in the final year of schooling. All the medical colleges in the country teach in English medium and no other languages like Russian or Kyrgyz are used during classes and in the examinations.
Some other unique points of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
1. 5 year course options available
2. Most of the MBBS universities of Kyrgyzstan are located in and around Bishkek , the capital of country. This helps MBBS in Kyrgyzstan students to travel back and forth to India comfortably
3. All the MBBS universities in Kyrgyzstan have campus hostels
4. There are direct flights between Delhi and Bishkek operated by Air Manas with total flight time of 3.10 hrs only. The time difference between India and Kyrgystan is only 30 minutes also. This means when you travel from Delhi to Bishkek for your MBBS University, you would reach in flat 3.40 hrs whereas when you are coming back from your MBBS college of Bishkek to Delhi, you would reach only in 2.40 hrs . So it is closest to India in terms of travel time.
5. The Bishkek location ensures plenty of food , entertainment options are available for MBBS students along with their studies.
Admission and Visa Process for MBBS in KYRGYZSTAN
An MBBS aspirant for Kyrgyzstan must have the following documents:
- ORIGINAL PASSPORT (minimum valid for one year).
- ORIGINAL INVITATION LETTER from University
- CONFIRMATION LETTER from Ministry to Embassy of Kyrgyzstan in the required country.
- SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (attested by ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs )
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE (attested by ministry of foreign affairs)
- MEDICAL TEST confirming physical and mental fitness (attested by ministry of foreign affairs )
- AID/HIV TEST (attested by ministry of foreign affairs)
- Filled APPLICATION FORM.
- 4 PHOTOS of size 3.5 x 4.5
Some of the most popular MBBS MD Universities in Krygyzstan are
a. Asian Medical Institute
b. International School of Medicine
C. Jalal-Abad State University
D. Osh State University
E. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy ( KSMA)
For complete list of universities with fee country wise, check excel below
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
Best wishes for your dream MBBS abroad course and MBBS career.
Check below Video to know more about MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
and Yah, Below is the picture sent by our students when they mey Sanjay Dutt who was shooting for his movie Torbaaz in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
So Bishkek , Kyrgyzstan is very popular, safe place for MBBS students to pursue their dream course
For Other Countries Check Below Links: