MBBS FROM WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH AND SCIENCE, BELIZE
Founded in the year 2006, Washington University of Health and Science is a private coeducational institution, and is a centre of medical education and research. This 13 year old private institution has a selective admission policy, with thousands of students from different countries around the world, selected on the basis of NEET Exam conducted by National Testing Agency.
Ranking of Washington University of Health and Science
• Country rank is 5
• World rank is 24484
• Recognized by Medical Council of India(MCI), World Health Organisation(WHO), Ministry of Education of Belize, International Medical Education Directory(IMED), Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates(ECFMG), Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research(FAIMER).
• Affiliated to Washington University of Health and Science
Location of Washington University of Health and Science
Located in Seagrape Drive, San Pedro, in the south part of island of Ambergris Caye, in the city of Belize, in the north eastern coast of Central America. It has a diverse, yet low population, with rich cultural roots.
Having a strong presence of tourism industry, it is well connected by public transportation and has all the basic amenities within the reach of the students.
Faculty of Washington University of Health and Science
The University provides the MBBS/MD with these three major courses, which are,
Basic science, Clinical science, and Pre-medical courses, with a course duration of 4 years, aimed at preparing students for licensure and practice within United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
The admission season is in January and May.
Advantages of studying in Washington University of Health and Science
• The University offers high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees.
• The clinical education offered by the U.S, U.K. and Canada is unparalleled and equips the students with professional skills.
• The University has an exemplary faculty and staff strength who are masters in their own fields, to impart world class education to the young minds, adhering strictly to the US based syllabus.
• The education imparted is in English, which makes it easier for the international students to adapt.
• The University offers US standard infrastructural facilities, with well-equipped air-conditioned classrooms with LCD projector facility, laboratories with modern equipments, library, computers with internet connections, simulation labs, anatomy labs, physiology labs, histology labs, computer labs, library, study area, administrative offices, lunchroom/cafeteria, and examination rooms and 24 ×7 security services.
• The University is affiliated with 32 Major Teaching Hospitals in the United States, thus moulding the clinical and practical skills of the students as well as serving the medical needs of citizens.
• The University promotes and nurtures extra curricular activities in students and offers indoor
sports and recreational centres
• The University does not offer accommodation facilities for the students. However, the students can avail rental room apartment facilities, which are available at a low range of cost.
• The University claims high passing rate in USMLE Exam.
Fee Structure of Washington University of Health and Science
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
For Other Countries Check Below Links: