MBBS FROM WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH AND SCIENCE, BELIZE
Founded in the year 2006, Washington University of Health and Science is a private coeducational institution, and is a centre of medical education and research. This 13 year old private institution has a selective admission policy, with thousands of students from different countries around the world, selected on the basis of NEET Exam conducted by National Testing Agency.
Ranking of Washington University of Health and Science
• Country rank is 5
• World rank is 24484
• Recognized by Medical Council of India(MCI), World Health Organisation(WHO), Ministry of Education of Belize, International Medical Education Directory(IMED), Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates(ECFMG), Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research(FAIMER).
• Affiliated to Washington University of Health and Science
Location of Washington University of Health and Science
Located in Seagrape Drive, San Pedro, in the south part of island of Ambergris Caye, in the city of Belize, in the north eastern coast of Central America. It has a diverse, yet low population, with rich cultural roots.
Having a strong presence of tourism industry, it is well connected by public transportation and has all the basic amenities within the reach of the students.
Faculty of Washington University of Health and Science
The University provides the MBBS/MD with these three major courses, which are,
Basic science, Clinical science, and Pre-medical courses, with a course duration of 4 years, aimed at preparing students for licensure and practice within United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
The admission season is in January and May.
Advantages of studying in Washington University of Health and Science
• The University offers high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees.
• The clinical education offered by the U.S, U.K. and Canada is unparalleled and equips the students with professional skills.
• The University has an exemplary faculty and staff strength who are masters in their own fields, to impart world class education to the young minds, adhering strictly to the US based syllabus.
• The education imparted is in English, which makes it easier for the international students to adapt.
• The University offers US standard infrastructural facilities, with well-equipped air-conditioned classrooms with LCD projector facility, laboratories with modern equipments, library, computers with internet connections, simulation labs, anatomy labs, physiology labs, histology labs, computer labs, library, study area, administrative offices, lunchroom/cafeteria, and examination rooms and 24 ×7 security services.
• The University is affiliated with 32 Major Teaching Hospitals in the United States, thus moulding the clinical and practical skills of the students as well as serving the medical needs of citizens.
• The University promotes and nurtures extra curricular activities in students and offers indoor
sports and recreational centres
• The University does not offer accommodation facilities for the students. However, the students can avail rental room apartment facilities, which are available at a low range of cost.
• The University claims high passing rate in USMLE Exam.
Fee Structure of Washington University of Health and Science
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well.
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.