INTRODUCTION to FLEMING COLLEGE
Canada is one of the most sought after destination for Indians to pursue their education. It is not a wrong to say that many Indians aspire to study and work in Canada. There are many reasons behind such aspirations. Few of the major reasons being the kind and amiable atmosphere, tolerance to different cultures and nationalities and the growing and prospering economy. Canada also offers fantastic educational facilities and also cordially invites international students to pursue their education in Canada. With the decreasing cross national borders, more and more people are migrating to Canada in order to pursue the education of their dreams.
Canada offers a plethora of excellent colleges that have world class faculty and provide world class education and job opportunities to its students.
LOCATION OF FLEMING COLLEGE:
Fleming College, also known as Sir Sandford Fleming College, is an Ontario College of Applied Arts and Technology located at Peterborough, Ontario, Canada.
ADDRESS OF FLEMING COLLEGE: Fleming College is exactly located at 599 Brealey Dr, Peterborough, ON K9J 7B1, Canada
FACTS ABOUT FLEMING COLLEGE:
- Fleming College offers programs that includes practical and hands-on learning experiences which helps students for the workplace and in their academic pathway
- Fleming College offers more than 100 full-time programs in Arts and Heritage, Business, General Arts and Sciences, Skilled Trades and Technology and many other areas
- Fleming College has more than 5,900 full-time and 10,000 part-time students, and 71,000 alumni
- The main campus of Fleming College is just 1.5 hours away from Toronto and 3.3 hours away from Ottawa
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION IN FLEMING COLLEGE:
In order to get an admission into Fleming College an aspirant needs the following qualifying marks in the English proficiency tests namely IELTS and TOEFL.
- IELTS: 6 & Above
- TOEFL: 79 & Above
COURSES PROVIDED BY FLEMING COLLEGE:
Fleming College provides a plethora of courses for a aspirant to choose from. Few of the courses provided by Fleming College are mentioned below:
- Advanced Water Systems Operations and Management Co-op
- Applied Planning – Environmental
- Business – Human Resources
- Business Administration
- Community and Justice Services
- Community Integration Through Cooperative Education
- Computer Engineering Technician
- Developmental Services Worker
- Digital Image Design
- Electrical Engineering Technician
- Electrical Power Generation Technician (Co-op)
- Electrical Techniques
- Food And Nutrition Management
- Forestry Technician (Optional Co-op)
- Heavy Equipment Techniques (Co-op)
- Hospitality – Hotel and Restaurant Operations
Thus we can see why Fleming college is one of the best colleges in Canada for an Indian to pursue their under graduation or Post graduation.
For more details contact your nearest Global Knowledge Works Branch
For more info about path to Canada PR after studies, Canada PR express entry