Lumbini Medical College
Lumbini Medical College was founded in 2009. Lumbini Medical College lays great emphasis on education, research and teaching. Lumbini Medical College is named such because it is near to Lumbini, a place in south western Terai of Nepal, the birth place of Prince Siddartha, later to be the Buddha Shakyamuni the proponent of peace and the light of Asia. Lumbini in Sanskrit means “lovely” and is a Buddhist Pilgrimage.
MBBS at Lumbini Medical College
Lumbini Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Lumbini Medical College is of five and a half years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Lumbini Medical College is English. The duration of internship at Lumbini Medical College is one year. The year at Lumbini Medical College is divided into two semesters.
Ranking of Lumbini Medical College
Lumbini Medical College has been ranked as follows:
Location of Lumbini Medical College
Lumbini Medical College is located in the south of the peaceful town of Tansen municipality, Palpa district, Lumbini Zone. Tansen has been a municipality since 1957. Lumbini Medical College is approximately 292 km; about 10 hr. drive from Kathmandu via Butwal. It is approximately 328 km from Kathmandu via Pokhara. Buses to Tansen ply from the bus station Gongabu in Kathmandu. The people of Lumbini Medical College are helpful towards the new entrants in the city.
NEAREST INDIAN BOARDER from Lumbini Medical College
IT IS 60 KM AWAY FROM SUNAULI BOARDER, UP( FROM GORAKHPUR)
IT IS 282 AWAY FROM RAXUAL BOARDER , BIHAR ( BIRGUNJ BOARDER)
ACCESS from India to Lumbini Medical College
THEIR ARE DIRECT BUS SERVICES FROM DELHI TO BUTWAL
THEIR ARE DIRECT BUS SERVICES FROM BANARASHI UP TO BUTWAL
FLIGHT SERVICES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FROM DELHI TO KATHMANDU TO BHAIRAHAWA
FLIGHT SERVICES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FROM CALCUTTA, WB TO KATHMANDU TO BHAIRAHAWA
CAN ALSO GO BY CAR AS ROAD ACCESS IS AVAILABLE
TIME OF 1.5 HOUR (33KM) TAKEN BY LOCAL TRANSPORT FROM BUTWAL TO TANSEN
TIME OF 2.5 HOUR ( 55KM) TAKEN BY LOCAL TRANSPORT FROM BHAIRAHWA TO TANSEN
Admission process for MBBS course in Lumbini Medical College
In order to take admission in Lumbini Medical College a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least __ % marks are eligible to study in Lumbini Medical College. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Lumbini Medical College are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Lumbini Medical College are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Salient features about MBBS course at Lumbini Medical College
- The MBBS course is taught in English to all students at Lumbini Medical College.
2. Lumbini Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
3. The student need not appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS in Lumbini Medical College.
4. Indian students do no need Visa to study in Lumbini Medical College.
5. The library at Lumbini Medical University has a good collection of textbooks, reference books and journals to guide the students. Internet, photocopy, binding, and book repairing are available to the students in the library whenever they need any of them.
6. The cost of studying at Lumbini Medical College is a lot less than that of Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
7. Lumbini Medical College organizes student exchange programs with many countries like- Japan, USA, Sweden, Australia and USA.
8. The people of Nepal have a very friendly relationship with Indians.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Lumbini Medical College
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in Nepal
For more details about MBBS in Nepal, Do watch the video below
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now