MBBS IN UTTAR PRADESH
Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Uttar Pradesh will conduct the UP NEET 2020 admission. The authority will organise admission to UP MBBS/BDS 2020 for seats under 85% state quota seats offered by 32 medical and 23 dental colleges. Aspirants who fulfils the eligibility criteria specified by the counselling committee. For UP MBBS 2020 admission, medical students need to qualify for the NEET entrance exam .
The statistics can be summarized as:
Total number of Candidates is 154705
1670 MBBS seats in 15 government colleges,
2500 seats in 19 private colleges.
List of government MBBS colleges with total seats
|Name of medical college||Seats|
|King George Medical University, Lucknow||210|
|G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur||159|
|MLN Medical College, Prayagraj||124|
|S.N. Medical College, Agra||124|
|M.L.B Medical College, Jhansi||82|
|L.L.R.M. Medical College, Meerut||124|
|B.R.D Medical College, Gorakhpur||82|
|Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences, Itawa||128|
|State Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkar Nagar||85|
|State Medical College, Jalaun||85|
|State Medical College, Kannauj||85|
|State Medical College, Azamgarh||85|
|State Medical College, Saharanpur||85|
|State Medical College, Banda||85|
|Dr, RML Medical Science Institute, Lucknow||127|
List of private MBBS colleges with total seats:
|Name of medical college||Seats|
|Subharti Medical College, Meerut||100|
|Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly||100|
|Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar||150|
|Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital, Bareilly||150|
|Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki||100|
|Rama Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Kanpur||100|
|Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences, Hapur||100|
|Sharda University – School of Medical Sciences & Research, Greater Noida||150|
|Rama Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Hapur||150|
|Rajshree Medical Research Institute & Hospital, Bareilly||150|
|Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi||150|
|Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Sitapur||150|
|K D Medical College, Mathura||150|
|T S M Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow||150|
|Era’s Lucknow Medical College, Lucknow||150|
|Career Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow||100|
|Teerthankar Mahavir Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Moradabad||150|
|Integral Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow||100|
|M.S.Y. Medical College||150|
State Domicile Rules to get 85% state quota:
Candidates who are domicile holders of Uttar Pradesh can part in the admission process for the 85% state quota seats. Students who fulfil either of the following criteria will be considered the domicile holders of UP state:
- Candidates whose father is a resident of UP and they themselves are natives of the state.
- Candidates whose parent/s have lived/ been living in the state of Uttar Pradesh for three or more years.
- Candidates whose parent/s are working with the Government of India.
- Candidates who are residing in a foreign nation but have direct ancestors/ forefathers who were residents of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates who have passed class 10 and 12 from Uttar Pradesh will also be eligible under this quota and need not show residency proof.
- However, the candidates who have passed either class 10 or class 12 from Uttar Pradesh will need to provide proof that either of their parents is a resident of the state.
- Candidates who have passed neither of class 10 or class 12 from Uttar Pradesh must qualify either of the first four criteria.
For more details, visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Medical Education Board,
- For support in MBBS Uttra Pradesh admissions, contact