University of Canberra (UC) is a progressive higher learning institution where student-focused learning and individual development are the prime objectives of the faculty. UC has a strong focus on work-integrated learning which helps students achieve a higher, more recognisable level of academic achievement through hands-on learning, industry-specific mentoring and unique networking opportunities.This approach helps UC students gain valuable skills and exposure to industry opportunities before they graduate which leads to an employability rate of 89% and the chance to secure higher than average salaries compared to graduates from other top Australian universities. Anchored as a leading institution in Australia’s capital, it occupies a ringside seat at national debates and in decision-making, frequently informing and influencing deliberations as a powerful engine of economic development, social wellbeing, creative thought and public discourse.
The numerous bachelor’s courses are available in the field of Information Technology, Software Engineering, Building and Construction Management, Commerce, Business Administration, Arts, Architecture, Media arts and Production, Communication in advertising, Journalism, Graphic Design, Interior Architecture, Pharmacy etc.
The various master’s courses are available in the field of Business Administration, Information Technology and Systems, Pharmacy, Education, Architecture, Nursing, Business Informatics, Arts, Foreign Languages etc.
The diploma program are available in the following field. Business, Information Technology, Business Informatics and Communication.
• University of Canberra is the number 28 ranked Australian university overall on the world university ranking systems.
• QS World Rankings: Canberra is ranked at number 551+ on the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) world ranking system which is number 25 in Australia.
• University of Canberra is ranked at number 601+ on the Academic Rankings World Universities ( ARWU) world university ranking system which is number 25 in Australia.
• UC has been named among the top 100 Asia-Pacific universities by the prestigious Times Higher Education (THE) rankings
• UC is ranked among the top 100 young universities in the world by Times Higher Education (THE) Young University Ranking.
• It is rated a 3 Star university on the overall AEN 5 Star Ranking System.
• UC also has a student survey satisfaction rating of 81.5% for business 82.5% for health 78% for arts 91.2% for science.
In addition to the Bruce campus in Canberra, a University of Canberra degree can be studied online or physically in Sydney, Melbourne, and in multiple locations in Queensland or internationally in Hong Kong, China and Bhutan.
Domestically, the University of Canberra has established a network of locations through their partners across Eastern Australia.
For more details contact your nearest Global Knowledge Works Branch