Enam Medical College
Enam Medical College features among some of the most sought after medical colleges in Bangladesh. The teachers at Enam Medical College are highly qualified, experienced and adept at dealing with students from different countries. Besides having a great teaching staff Enam Medical College also invites various eminent foreign medical professors for lectures for the students. The curriculum at Enam Medical College is recognized by the World Health Organization Enam Medical College is constantly striving to provide students with the latest medical technological advances.
MBBS at Enam Medical College
Enam Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Enam Medical College is of 6 years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Enam Medical College is English. The duration of internship at Enam Medical College is one year. Each academic year is divided into two semesters.
Location of Enam Medical College
Enam Medical College is located in Savar Union in Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh. Like all other capitals Dhaka is the cultural, political and economic center of Bangladesh. Dhaka is famous for its cuisine, art festivals and religious diversity. Bangladesh has been a part of India at one point in history and has close connections with India. The people of Dhaka are helpful towards the new entrants in the city.
Admission process for MBBS course in Enam Medical College
In order to take admission in Enam Medical College a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 65 % marks are eligible to study in Enam Medical College. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Enam Medical College are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Enam Medical College are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Visa for MBBS course at Enam Medical College
Some documents required to take admission in Enam Medical College are:
- Passport with at least three months validity.
2. Two recent passport size photographs.
3. Photo copy of pages of passport having detail particulars.
4. For Employment visa and student visa, three sets of application forms are required.
5. Invitation and covering letters (preferably the original or fax copies).
6. Exact amount of visa fee in cash.
7. Offer letter from the concerned Government recognized education institution in Bangladesh.
8. Bank solvency certificate of the guardian of the student.
9. Sponsoring certificate provide by the guardian confirming the commitment to bear the educational expenses.
Salient features about MBBS course at Enam Medical College
A student has the following advantages of studying at Enam Medical College:
1. The quality of education offered at Enam Medical College is extremely efficient.
2. The cost of living for MBBS students at Enam Medical College is very economical.
3. The tuition fee is very low for students pursuing MBBS at Enam Medical College.
4. The admission process for MBBS at Enam Medical College is quite simple without any hassle of admission exam or entrance exam in Ukraine.
5. Students from many different countries who come to study at Enam Medical College provide exposure to many cultures for an Indian student.
6. The local people of Bangladesh are also very welcoming and warm towards all foreign students.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Enam Medical College
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in Bangladesh
For Other Countries Check Below Links: