Birmingham City University
Introduction of Birmingham City University
The University has an enviable reputation for providing quality, student-focused education in a professional and friendly environment. With around 24,000 students from 80 countries, Birmingham City University is a large, diverse and increasingly popular place to study. We put students at the heart of everything we do, giving them the best opportunities for future success. The superb courses, state-of-the-art facilities, first-rate staff, and focus on practical skills and professional relevance is producing some of the country’s most employable graduates.
Courses Available in Birmingham City University
You can currently choose to study one of three prestigious creative arts degrees at BIFCA. These are among the most popular courses offered at Birmingham City University, and have produced many graduates who have gone on to important and influential careers within their fields. The University offers undergraduate, postgraduate and foundation courses in the field of Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Global sports management, Human resources, Marketing, Nursing, Paramedic Science, Photography, Physiotherapy, Psychology, Social work etc.
Ranking of Birmingham City University
The university has a number of courses accredited by Creative Skillset, the government’s skills sector council for audio, visual and creative industries. The School of English is among the top 20 in the UK, according to the 2014 Research Excellence Framework, with 77% of its research being rated nationally or internationally excellent. For health and social care, Birmingham City University was awarded national recognition as a Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
Campus Location of Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University is divided into eight main campuses and schools in the Birmingham area.
- City Centre Campus, located is the home of Birmingham School of Acting and the Faculty of Computing, Engineering and the Built Environment inside Millennium Point.
- Vittoria Street in the Birmingham Jewellery Quarter, home to Birmingham School of Jewellery.
- Margaret Street, home of the School of Fine Art, formerly home of the Birmingham School of Art.
- City South Campus, on Westbourne Road in Edgbaston, home to both the university’s health, education and life sciences courses and a moderate amount of student accommodation.
- Bournville Campus, home to Birmingham City University International College.
Website of Birmingham City University
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now