NEET (National Eligibility and Entrance Test)
National Eligibility and Entrance Test or NEET is the one examination which would be considered for filling about 54,000 medical seats across the country. As per the Supreme Court’s order, NEET 2018 would be the only examination to be undertaken to fill the All India Quota Seats as well as the State Level Quota seats across the country. This examination is also valid for applying to private colleges across the country.
Candidates must carefully go through these steps to avoid any errors while filling up the NEET application form. Student must follow the following steps while filling the form:
Registration for NEET
Candidates in this step are required to visit the official website of NTA and click on the link provided to register/apply online. In order to register candidates will be required to provide details as name, email id, and mobile number. Candidates will also be required to create a password as per specifications and then confirm the password. Once the registration process is over candidates will have to log in using their login ID and password.
Filling up the application form of NEET
In this step, candidates will have to fill out the application form by providing all the details as asked. Candidates should fill in correct details same as that of the ones mentioned in the Class 10 certificate.
Uploading of scanned documents for NEET
Passport sized photograph and signature
NEET : Rules
The National Test Agency will be conducting the NEET exam. The National Test Agency has brought in some changes for NEET . The most crucial aspect of the new rules is the dress code. The student must adhere to these rules, in order to be able to appear for NEET 2019.
- Dress Code
- Candidates have to wear light color half-sleeve clothes not having big buttons, brooch/badges, or flower with salwar/trouser.
- Candidates have to wear slippers, sandals with low heels, not shoes.
- Male Candidates: Wear light color clothes like Jeans, Pant, Shirt (half sleeves only) (not wear anything which will create hindrance in frisking & could be used for hiding any communication devices). The button of shirt should be medium size not big enough. The Kurta Pajama not allowed, Shoes are also not allowed. Wear only sleepers or sandals
- Female Candidates: Light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc. with Salwar/ Trouser, Slippers, sandals with low heels are allowed. Shoes for the female candidate are also not allowed.
- Barred Items
- Any stationery item like textual material, bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap etc
- All ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge and Brooch.
- Any watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera.
- Any metallic item.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, for hiding communication devices like camera, Bluetooth device etc.
- Personal Belongings
- The students will not be given any place to keep their personal belongings. The student must make it a point to be responsible for their belongings.
NEET 2019: Important Dates
- Online application release date- November 1, 2018
- Last Date of receiving online application- November 30, 2018
- Application correction window- will be released soon
- Release of admit card- April 15, 2019
- NEET 20019 Exam Date- May 5, 2019
- Declaration of Results- June 5, 2019
NEET : Eligibility
The students must check that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the form for NEET 2019
- Age Limit- Candidate must be 17 years old. Maximum age limit will be 25 years (30 years for SC/ST & OBC)
- Nationality- Indian nationals, non-resident Indians, persons of Indian origin, Overseas Citizen of India & Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply for NEET. Candidates belonging to Jammu And Kashmir State will be eligible to apply for 15% All India Quotas on the basis of self-declaration.
- Percentage- Minimum 50% marks for general, 45% marks for PH and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates in the PCB group.
- Subjects- The students should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
NEET 2019: Syllabus
- Physics- Physical world and measurement, Laws of Motion, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, properties of bulk matter, behavior of perfect gas and kinetic theory, electrostatics, magnetic effects of current and magnetism, electromagnetic waves, dual nature of matter and radiation, electronic devices.
- Chemistry- Some basic concepts of chemistry, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, states of matter: gases and liquids, equilibrium, hydrogen, p-block elements, hydrocarbons, solid state, electrochemistry, surface chemistry, p-block elements, co-ordination compounds, alcohols, phenols and ethers, organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Biology- Diversity in living world, cell structure and function, human physiology, structural organization in animals and plants, plant physiology, reproduction, biology and human welfare, ecology and environment, genetics and evolution, biotechnology and its application.
NEET Application Fee
The application fee for NEET 2019 is:
- General/OBC Candidates- Rs. 1,400
- SC/ST/PH Candidates- Rs. 750
NEET : Documents Required
The documents required while applying for NEET 2019:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Scanned copy of candidate’s passport sized photograph
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Aadhar card or Aadhar Enrollment Number provided by Facilitation Center
NEET : Exam Pattern
The National Test Agency will conduct the NEET exam once a year. The exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode. The sections, number of questions and marks for NEET 2019 are:
- Physics- 45 questions- 180 marks
- Chemistry- 45- 180 marks
- Zoology- 45- 180 marks
- Botany- 45- 180 marks
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
Following might help you as well.