Established in the year 1978 through the Presidential Decree , Cagayan State University, in Philippines is the largest state educational institution in the region.
This highly regarded, 41 years old
non-profit public higher education institution, spans around in 8 campuses with over 32000 undergraduates and 1500 postgraduates from all over the world, has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades.
Ranking of Cagayan State University, Philippines
• Country rank is 108
• World rank is 10471
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Commission on Higher Education, Philippines
Faculty of Cagayan State University, Philippines
Recognized as one of the prestigious institution that guarantees education in the field of healthcare and medicine, the university offers a wide array of courses in the following categories, liberal arts, social sciences, law, medicine and allied professions, business and economics, naturalsciences, engineering, technology, agriculture and fisheries and teaching, among others. It offers the most graduate and undergraduate courses of all the universities in the province of Cagayan.
It has 24 undergraduate programs in the arts, agriculture, natural sciences, and technology.
It has the following schools:
• Graduate School
• College of Information and Computing Sciences
• College of Industrial Technology
• College of Public Administration
• College of Engineering
• College of Human Kinetics
• College of Medicine
• College of Veterinary Medicine
• College of Arts and Sciences
Location of Cagayan State University, Philippines:
The University has eight campuses spanning over three congressional districts of Cagayan; the Aparri, Lal-Lo and Gonzaga campuses in the 1st District; the Piat, Lasam and Sanchez-Mira campuses in the 2nd District; and in the 3rd District, the Andrews and Carig campuses in Tuguegarao City.
Advantages of studying in Cagayan State University, Philippines
• The campus has all the premium world class facilities, like laboratories and classrooms to equip the graduates with the necessary competencies needed to compete in the national and global arena. Other facilities include free medical and dental check-ups, Canteens and cafeterias, with meals, snacks and school supplies.
• The university renders quality education by providing meaningful learning experiences, producing well-rounded graduates ready in the workplace.
• The institution meets high academic standards and has 5 research centres for science and technology, public administration, and sport and wellness.
• The study programs focussed on practical training allows them to understand the concepts thoroughly and significantly provide practical and meaningful learning experiences to the students.
• The university has a huge extensively maintained library with latest facilities, well stocked with latest books and publications in the field of medical science.
• On top of this, it focuses on extra curricular activities and is the home of the best athletes and artists in the region, consistently sending athletes to national sports competitions and artists in national culture and the arts festivals representing the whole region. Each college/department holds intramural every year with sports as the main activity. Similarly, university-wide sports competition is conducted yearly to establish camaraderie among the eight satellites of the university.
• The institution has a team of professors and tutors, who are masters in their fields and can put to use the basis of modern techniques and new technologies of training to ensure high quality training of specialists with higher medical education.
First year in India payable
|Registration charge||: 35,000/-|
|Admission charge||: 50,000/-|
|Processing fee||: 50,000/-|
|Visa + air ticket + pickup||: 30,000/-|
|Total in India||: Rs. 2,20,000/-( two lack twenty thousand )|
University Deposit – 1,00,000 (Peso)
Tuition Fee – 650 (USD) for 1st Semester to 3rd Semester
Tuition Fee – 1,000 (USD) for 4th Semester to 11th Semester
Lodging and Fooding – Rs. 6000/Month (INR)
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
For knowing more about MBBS options in Philippines, click below
Following might help you as well.
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.
NEET UG 2023- Tamil Nadu mbbs seats update?