MBBS from Bukhara State Medical Institute
Bukhara State Medical Academy, in Uzbekistan is a non-profit public higher education institution, founded in 1990, initially as a Medical institute alone. It was later in 1992, that the institute expanded to establish it’s stomatological faculty.
With a student body of over 1300 students, of which 900 students belong to the medical faculty and the rest 400 belong to the stomatological faculty, from different countries around the world, selected on the basis of entrance examination in Uzbek and Russian languages, this institution is a centre of education, treatment and research.
Ranking of Bukhara State Medical Institute
• Country rank is 55
• World rank is 11108
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education, Uzbekistan
Location of Bukhara State Medical Institute
The institute is located in the Navoi Street, Bukhara, Uzbekistan, an ancient small town, with rich culture and historic monuments. It is well connected with railroad links to other parts of Uzbekistan and beyond, making it
easily accessible by transportation and has all the basic amenities within the reach of the students.
Faculty of Bukhara State Medical Institute
The institute has a strong medical body of 7084 doctors of medical profiles and 167 dentists, of whom the faculty force of 231 members consists of 17 professors and doctors of sciences, more than 70 candidates and lecturers, 200 teachers, 29 senior tutors, presiding over the 2 faculties, which has over 40 departments and courses,
• Faculty of Medicine
• Faculty of Stomatology
with the duration of course of physician of common practices being 7 years.
Apart from the courses offered, research thrives in the institute in the fields, such as, surgery of chest and abdominal cavities, immunity science, biochemistry, pharmacology, morphology. Investigational studies are being conducted on areas like the influence of ecological factors on the diseases, the methods of treatment of diseases.
Advantages of studying in Bukhara State Medical Institute
• The University offers high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees.
• The University has an exemplary faculty and staff strength who are masters in their own fields, to impart world class education to the young minds.
• The University has well-equipped classrooms, computer facilities, a huge library with 50,000 books on medicine, social-humanities, scientific and fiction literature in Uzbek, Russian, English.
• The University has outsanding collaborations and cooperation with foreign medical and educational centres, of countries like Austria, Netherlands, Korea, Japan, France, USA, England, Estonia, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia, Kazakhstan, which help the students in gaining more knowledge, experience and provides exposure for students.
• The University aims at holistic development of students via modern researches and methods by moulding their scientific and research based educational activities.
• The University promotes and nurtures extra curricular activities in students and has a sports-recreation complex with all necessary equipment to offer physical training.
• The University offers accommodation facilities for the students in fully furnished hostels with a capacity of 400, offering all standard and modern facilities.
Fee Structure for MBBS at Bukhara State Medical Institute
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
To know more have a look on the following.
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.
NEET UG 2023- Tamil Nadu mbbs seats update?