MBBS degree in Philippines is accepted in India?
The new notification from NMC was approved on 18th November, 2021 and has listed four important factors which one should keep in mind.
Point 1: The MBBS course should be mandatorily taught in English Language in any university, regardless of the country one stays.
Point 2: The curriculum of medicine should continue for 54 months except the bridging or filling programmes.
Point 3: The University should have a hospital and one must finish 1 year internship.
Point 4: One should get a local license to practice in whichever nation.
According to CHED the New Gazette, issued on 31st August 2022, states that the Curriculum of Philippines has been modified from 48 to 54 months.
Only Philippines has announced about the change in curriculum according to New Gazette of NMC and was thoughtful for the aspirants in medicine. The greatest medical school in Philippines is UV Gullas College of Medicine where one can study MBBS and is ranked third. This college has 6650 excellence ranking across the world.
UV Gullas College of medicine Accreditations
• General council of medicine of Great Britain,
• American Medical Association of the USA,
• Medical Council of India,
• Medical Council of Thailand,
• Medical Council of California,
• Australian Medical Council Limited (ECFMG),
• The World Health Organization and International Medical Education Directory.
UV Gullas Medical College Qualifying requirements for admission
• One should be at least 18 years old.
• Must finish high school.
• A complete application form.
• A copy of his or her National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) score report in its original form.
• Must possess a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in a related field.
• A certificate of good moral character from an institution one has previously attended
• The original (for presentation only) and a photocopy of his or her birth certificate, which has been certified by the NSO; His or Her High School Report Card (Form 138), officially certified or signed by their School Principal.
The advantages of studying medicine in Philippines
- It is a country which speaks English and is safe for students.
- Various scopes are provided for improvement by the DUAL degree program following 10+2 in medicine.
- One should require a 10+2 certificate with 50% of PCB.
- For categories like SC, ST and physically challenged one should get 45%.
- One should have English medium in previous studies to study medicine in Philippines.
- The age limit is between 17 to 25 years.
- Qualification in NEET is needed.
- The NEET score card should be submitted during the interview.
- School transfer certificate is needed along with the original certificates.
- A passport which is valid with expiry of minimum 6 months.
- One should get a police clearance certificate that tells about no criminal records across the country.
- An attested bank statement is needed.
- Letter of Acceptance is needed from any Philippines university which is valid after the starting admission.
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
Have a look on the following.